main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA May 15th Official Meeting (Pre Ep3 Premier)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    See thats why I joined the Sith. No dues...sure there's no medical or dental and a retirement plan is a moot point for the Sith.

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Ok LVD. I just sent it.

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I paid my dues SMS ... a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg time ago ;)

4. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    alrighty then . hey i got a rude email from gencon they said there was nobody in line after 10 am on the first day everyone waqs inside the building. lol rude people anyways.i will be at the meeting on the 15th cant wait

5. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Remember how I said I entered a contest from the sac bee to recieve 2 free tickets to see ROTS in advance? I just got the tickets in the mail today to a 7:30 showing at United Artists theater at Market Square.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok here is another entry by outrider

[image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/t_shirt_logos/outrider1.jpg]
    coolness ...

Keep them coming everyone!!

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Did anyone pick up a Target Clone trooper?? When I got there, all the pegs were empty!!! Ugh!!!

8. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Oh. That not gooooooood.

9. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    LDV

The last time I was at the target in Stockton they had a ton of new stuff. What exactly are you looking for.... the clone with the cup, clone with the jetpack, ?

I can snag you one and you can pay me back at the meeting.

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Bith

The Clone Trooper is the Target Exclusive. It was supposed to come out two days ago but was delayed. It was on shelfs today

This is the Target Exclusive Trooper
    front
    Back

They run $12.99 Ughhhh!! and I missed it today!!! Ughh!!

11. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Never fear LDV!

Ill check out Target and If they have any I'll grab one for you. After looking at the pics I do believe I saw them (I think).

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    SAAAWEEEEEET!!!!

Thanks Bith!!! You da man!!!

13. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Again, not much, but I'm tired and wanted to get in before the deadline.

[image=http://www.megadoomer.com/users/joesunrider/images/svrf2.jpg]

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    LOL nice joe! Great slogan! ;)

Ok, I will leave it open until tomorrow noon. If you have one you want to post, be my guest. If you need someone to post it, email it to me at rougues@swanb.net and I will post it for you. After 12PM I will set up a poll to take a vote for the best one.

I will leave the poll open for 24 hours. That should give me enough time to get the winner to my contact and have it put on a t-shirt.

Good luck everyone!

15. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Oh dear lord!!

I think that was on the pegs that day I told you I found all that other stuff. I had very little cash to spend so I left it there.

OH DEAR LORD!!

Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!

I didn't know...

Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!

16. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Center yourself Deadpool

17. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Sigh.

I know it's a little late to be asking, but is there any way we could bump up the meeting time to start at 3:00pm, rather than 2:00pm? My work schedule is changing that day (of course), and I'm scheduled to work 6:30a-3:00p in Elk Grove. If the meeting starts at 3:00p, I could be there by 3:15-3:20 or so--otherwise, I'll be the last one there unless you folks go really long.

If not, I understand. I'll just kill myself now.

No pressure, though. :cool:

18. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    well i know i am a newbie b ut i dont mind waitingtil 3pm for someone to make it i mean if anyone is asking if anyone minds i dont

19. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    So I WILL be attending the meeting on Sunday.

Yes. WILL be attending. (hold your applause, please)

However, I'm scheduled to work until 1130pm on Thursday, so there's a snowball's chance in hell for me being at the midnight release of episode III.

Work has been all janky since we switched managers last month (which left us a person short) and now we've lost another person to a different department, giving us very bad schedules. I do, however, have Friday off.

I may try and see Episode III then, depending on how things go.

-TJ

20. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    sorryto hear that tainted i will probably go see the 3:15 am showing if i aint to tired

21. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    SMS, we will be on "Rogue time" which means that although the meeting technically starts at 2, most people will probably not be there until 3. I, as usual, will be there at 1:55. And we will definitely be haging out for at least an hour if not 3 or 4, so no worries on arriving late.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    What Tionnne said. I will be lucky if I make it by 2:15-4:00PM ;) I WILL try and get there at 2PM so that I can get our tables. But no worries DR. We will still be there.

EDIT: BTW - DR, Joe bring money for your figures. Dead, a swap we will make. ;)

Also, for rogues with call signs, who wants a decal? The price is an even $8.00. No cash, no decal. ;) Try to let me know before tomorrow so I can have them printed.

23. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    LDV, do we have tables reserved? Under your name or the Rogues? Would you like me to try to claim them as soon as I get there?

Edit: I think I told you already, but just to cover my bases, put me down for a decal

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I'll get back to you Rogue 3. ;)

25. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    what kind of pizza doe everyone like i am assuming we are gonna grub on some pie right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.