May 16th, Anything going on?

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by GannorAton, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GannorAton Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey folks, just wanted to type this before I got to bed til 11, then have school @ Oakland City Univ. til 3p.m. ,but was wanting to do something tonight and if any of you folks maybe had some spare time tonight (haha, spare time, what's that lol) I thought about running to E'ville and would be thrilled in meeting you folks at the earliest convenience since I will be missing all the meetings on May due to work.

Off today and tommorrow, so feel free to give me a call or txt messege on my cell, if it's Putt-Putt, bowling or w/e, would just like to hang out. 8127663489 (Cingular)

Well, hope you folks have a great day @ work/school/home!

Frank
  2. GannorAton Jedi Knight

star 1
    or for the 17th either...ffs, I'm just bored, too much corn, soy and livestock, God bless Indiana lol!
  3. capnfatpants Jedi Knight

star 3
    Corn corn corn corn, corn corn corn corn, everywhere there's lots of frikkin' corn!!

4. GannorAton Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I am in E'ville for the night and I'm going to try to go ahead and stay the night and I'd like to hang out with ya'll hopefully sometime tommorrow, I bought out CQ's entire stock of minitures last night lol!

Anyway, i'll ttyl folks

Frank Coleman
  5. HoosierTrooper Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Sorry man, its my girlfriends birthday tomorrow so I'm all tied up.

Did you get any cool or rare miniatures? :cool:
  6. GannorAton Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got Nihilus, Bochhe (the BH in ROTJ), I got a Mandalorian basalisk droid, I got the Very Rare Jango Fett, good grief I got like a total of like 50 some odd (bought three BH packs, 1 champions of the force and 3 Rebel Storm packs).

Got a Leia captive too and man....OH YEAH MOMMA lol j/k

So yeah looking forward to kicking butt and taking names.
  7. navarre1095 Force Ghost

star 4
    Tied up? really? (gawd it is so hard not to type something really off color!)
  8. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am just curious how much did those packs cost a piece?
  9. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll bet you are... ;)

Poor Jennifer...

:D
  10. Cindy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Maybe Jennifer and I need to have some girl talk about how to get my boyfriend to be all tied up on my birthday. Of course I'm referring to Nathan not planning geek stuff on my birthday... of course.
  11. GannorAton Jedi Knight

star 1
    the Regular Boosters (Rebel Storm, Clone Strike, Champions of the Force) are all 15.00USD a piece + tax

The Bounty Hunter and Universe packs are 22.00USD + tax
    but the thing with these is that you get HUGE pieces (9 square size), like the Basilisk droid from KOTOR 2.

But yeah, totally worth it and like I said, I've got plenty for 3 people in excess (apx. 40 pieces-Fringe, 35 pieces Rebel/Republic, and 35 pieces Seperatist/Imperial

The detail on the Champions of the force set are horrible though, i will warn you on the clone troops, I got a Fixer last night and I nearly cried at the 2-year old paint job they did on one of my pieces. lol

Anyway yeah, I think I'm going to head to CQ, I ended up staying the night here on the East-side last night so I hope I can get some playing, we'll see.
  12. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    Never buy boosters from Comic Quest especially if your buying at least 2-3 or more. The Lotus Guardian in Owensborro is the best place to buy Star Wars Miniatures. Seriously, you can but a case (Starship Battles) of 6 for 80.00 or a case of Champions of the Force (12 boosters per case) for 105.00 as opposed to Comic Quest selling 6 of them for 135.00 or a case of COTF (Qty 15) for 185.00

You could buy a case of COTF from Comic Quest or take that some money to Lotus Guardian add 5.00 to it and get a case of COTF and a case of Starship Battles.

Next time you want to get some miniatures PM me or Ulkesh and we will go in with you on a case of miniatures and save you a lot of money. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.