San Diego, CA May 16th, where are we gonna be??

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by fx88, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forcinme Jedi Padawan

I AM SO MAD! I woke Friday (May 3) morning planning on heading down to MV to get my tix for the midnight show. I called their automated service to see what time they opened and found out that they were selling tickets on the phone that morning. Excitedly, and as calmly as I could, I ordered 2 tix for the midnite show (May 15th not 16th!?). Everything seemed to go thru ok (I even ordered 2 more for the 7pm show that night AND a Saturday showing at AMC La Jolla Village) or so I thought... this morning, I checked my account online and did not see the charges for the tix go thru (yes, there was more than enough in there). I am kinda confused... Did they sell out so fast, that my ticket order didn't go thru? I really thought I got the jump on this by ordering over the phone using the AMC service but, I won't know until I go see tomorrow if I actually have tickets or not. Anyways, my question is did anybody use the AMC phone service and if so, did you actually procure tix? ALSO, I am looking to buy just 1 ticket for the midnight show, if anybody has an extra one. PLEASE HELP... NAME YOUR PRICE!

Desperate, but very serious, Jedi
  2. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    If you reserved tickets through the phone, you have to use the credit card you used down at the machine at the theater you wanted tickets for. I think that's how it works.
  3. DarthObsidian Jedi Master

star 1
    forcenme: there are still some tickets available at the MiraMesa18 for the midnight show! go get one! :)
  4. JediG60racer Jedi Master

star 4
    ... and like I've said about 20 times now, there are still 3 other showings at AMC MV that haven't been sold out yet.

Yes, your tix are reserved, they don't charge you for them til you actually go down there and run your credit card through the machine and pick up the tix.
  5. forcinme Jedi Padawan

Thanks for easing my mind JediG60racer. I guess I'll find out tonight after work. Never having bought tix from them over the phone, I had no idea that that's how their system worked. I've been kicking myself over the past couple of days for not getting my lazy butt over to the theater and buying them at the boxoffice. Anyways, my faith in phone ticket purchasing is restored... thank you.

"Patience my blue friend..."
  6. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    i have tickets for the 7pm showing at AMC MV, and will be selling t-shirts on the spot...

i will also be at the midnight show....

james
  7. Me_Is_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    ::jumps up and begins singing:: I'M SO HAPPY! I GETTA GO SEE EP II! My friend got tickets for opening day 4:20. Not a midnight showing but I had a hard enough time convincing my parents to let me go on a schoolday that I'll take what I can get. ONE WEEK LEFT!
  8. Dune_Sea_Hermit Force Ghost

star 1
    I'll be at the Edwards Mira Mesa 12:01am showing.

If anybody wants to trade 3D Star Pics, look for the person carrying the R2-D2 backpack. I have extras of Mace Windu, Dooku, R2 & 3PO, and Jango Fett. I need Zam, Anakin, and the Clone Trooper. A handful of Cheetos may be included with any trade while supplies last.

9. corran_rouge9 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Movietickets.com has tickets for Mission Valley AMC 20 12:02 show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got mine. No word on wether or not that's the digital theater, but I'll probably go down Monday and trade them for those if possible. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yesterday, I got my ticket to go see Attack Of The Clones, for the MAY 16th MidNight Showing at the Edwards Rancho San Diego. :)
  11. forcinme Jedi Padawan

Whew... got my tix for Midnight MV showing (in digital theater 4!)... plus tix for Saturday 7pm AMC La Jolla 12...whew! It's gonna be alright now... pant, pant, it really is gonna be ok... now just lie back down (clutching a Jango figure) and rest... yes, rest I need!

A Sated Jedi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.