main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May 16th

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by COsk_DoSine, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    So who is going to be there with us in character on May 16th, at the Regal Sawgrass?????

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca will be there in full costume. I just have to get with Shu for some alterations since I have lost weight since I wore it last. I will let you know if some of my work friends will be joining us.

3. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Hay,Stacey what is Beenca coming as so that I know what custune I'm go to work on.Now as far as your costume I already siad to bring it over.I am ging to be there all day and night with the kids.

4. OptimShi

OptimShi Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2002
    FYI...for The Phantom Menace at the Sawgrass theatre, they had terrible audio troubles and even stopped the film for 5 minutes during the midnight showing.

For that reason, I would advise going elsewhere if at all possible...

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully they have improved the sound system in 3 years. We have made our plans to go to the Regal Sawgrass and it is too late to change them now.

6. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Hello boys and girls,

There should not be any trouble with the sound at Regal.
    About 8 months after Muvico "Paridise" opened Regal (back then Cobb) had a major overhaul. Including new "Tower" type seating, Dolby, SDDS, and THX cert.
    The seating is almost as good as Muvico.

The sound system is not THX 6.1 certified. But then nither is Muvico. I think the one in Orlando is 6.1

I know that were are going to Regel.
    But what are we doing about lineing up or doing it so we can see it as a group?

Stacey, Can you send me an Email. I would like to ask you a question.

7. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Actualy,The Sawgrass Regal changed thier minds about promoting the opening.At first they siad they wanted us,now they will not answer our phone calls.So it's off to the Davie Muvico.They were glad I called.We will be putting on somekind of demo.There will also be a press release.I hoping that we will be seeing you all there.May the bacon be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.