main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY May 19th Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MysterySith, Apr 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    It was actually 6 of us last time MysterySith with a 7th who missed meeting us by about 30min.

:)

2. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    hey darth venom, mars2112.....

3. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    ::using Sith mind whammy:: John..it costs nothing to hang out at the Ziegfeld and FAO Schwartz...Join us. :)

4. RedFour

RedFour Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2001
    I am new to the area & don't know any of you. I would like to come but I wouldn't know who I was looking for. I also wanted to know if there are any Council members from CT?

5. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Greetings Red Four! We would love to see you there the 19th. We are a nice bunch of Lads and ladies, I mean we are all Star Wars fans. AND if you don't see the 6ft 7in Vader (in costume) Or our 6ft 5in esteemed moderator, you will be sure to see the group with lots of SW tee shirts! If you go to chat rooms, stop by www.starwarsnyc.com before the 19th and use the link to meet MysterySith as well as ObiWill & myself. If you are hesitant about meeting people from the web, remember this will all happen in very public places! We JUST met CitizenJohn and he likes us...right.....you like us John? TELL THEM YOU LIKE US!!!! :)

6. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me. HAHAHA.
    Just kiding. I like them RedFour. There all nice people.
    Looking forward to seeing you all on the 19th.

7. RedFour

RedFour Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2001
    It sounds like you are a fun group, I hope I am able to make it. Thanx for the response. John "D" Red Four

8. Deliatvp

Deliatvp Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2001
    I'm unable to attend this meeting. But I was involved with the planning of the events at the Ziegfeld for the opening of Episode 1. Please let me know when you get together again and place me on your e-mail list.

Delia

9. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Hi Delia be sure to check back here for further events, your profile did not have an e-mail address. You can go to www.starwarsnyc.com and join the mailing list from there. LadySith usually sends out the event updates.

10. Darth-Swede

Darth-Swede Jedi Master star 2

Sep 22, 2000
    I'll be there...
    I hope some of you guys remember me...

peace:

Viktor A Lundberg

11. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    Would anyone know how to get to this place from Grand Central?

12. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    I will find out what train goes there, The place is on Broadway between 51st and 52nd

I think the 1 and 9 train go up Bway and from Grand Central you can either take a bus on 42nd Street or the 7 train, get on towards the back on the train and you will be right near Bway.

I hope that is at least somewhat clear.

13. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Take the 7 train or the S train from grand Central to 42nd Times SQ. then transfer to the 1 & 9 to 50th street

14. Corran9

Corran9 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Looks like I might have to make this shindig.

15. SJLinNYC

SJLinNYC Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2000
    Hey, everybody!

I'll be there Saturday, possibly with a few other NYLiners who don't post here. When do you need the final head count?

- Steve

16. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    No head count is needed, I was just an idea on who to wait for, I hope everyone can make it by 2:00 but we can wait until 3 for everyone to arrive. I have a mental list of names of people that said they will be joining us.

If anyone wants my Cell phone # PM or E-mail me.

17. vpierc129

vpierc129 Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2001
    Hello all! My fiancee and I are planning on meeting you at Mars 2112 on Sat. at 2 pm. Please let me know how I can identify the group. I can be emailed at vpierc@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!! Victor

18. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Hi! I am sure there will be many SW shirts there. The name given once we get into mars will be Star Wars Fans....if MysterySith Agrees with that. So, If you get htere a little later just ask for the Star Wars fans. Also the life sized awesome Vader may be tough to miss :)

I know Mystery Sith offered to give his cell number to anyone who wants it. I will too just email me at fettsgal@aol.com, this way there is a back up in case he is in the subway! :)

19. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    hmmm haven't posted around here in a while (think i'll go on a spree posting in all the topics). i would like to go but i'm 15 and parents would have to come. hehe. and i might not be able to come. If anything will discourage my parents from letting me come it'll be "some freak in a star wars costume" she has since apologized about the freak part after 2 weeks of me being mute to her.

20. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Hi Night4554! I hope you can make it and your parents are welcome to join in! At 33 I am still hearing things like "freak in a SW costume" from my older sister!

Your mom is just being a good parent. Too many young adults are left up to their own devices without their parents giving a damn what they are up to nowadays. As I mom myself, I fully understand and applaude her interest in who you hang out with. If it's any help, this will all be in a very public place.

If you cannot make it to this one, I hope you can in the future!

21. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    damn. it ain't looking good. my dad's getting back early saturday morning and my mom has to take my bro to an event that's 10-4 (although she's not staying) i seriously doubt i can go.....although i really wanted to meet alena kerins ;)

22. Corran9

Corran9 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I'm there. My friends and I are taking a trip to manhattan that day anyway, so we'll stop by. I'll be there roughly 130. I'll wait out front for Vader.

23. New York Jedi

New York Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 1999
    Damn. I have rehearsal upstate that day and won't get back till 8PM.

Have fun guys. And keep us all informed about another one of these things, pleeeeese :)

NYJ

24. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    At this time my hopes for the next get together, I am thinking maybe late June or Early July. I hope to discuss this on Sat.

Amost there!

25. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    Early July sounds good! In fact every 2 months would be splendid! That would give many who want to go the opportunity to arrange their schedules to include the event and give us time to plot...errr I mean PLAN interesting things to do! To all who cannot make it, don't worry.....I think this going to be the start of something really good and I am certain we will have many other meetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.