main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May 19th

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Darth_Konikus, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Konikus

Darth_Konikus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Is anyone going on the 19th dressed up? Me and my wife are and it'd be good to see other geeks. :)

2. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    I will be dressed as a newly fallen jedi

3. Eetko1

Eetko1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2005
    I asked the same question, coz I didn't want to look too out of place.

It seems loads of people will be dressed up, in one way or another (and I don't mean there will be some people naked [face_laugh] )

I'm going as a Jedi. Robe, light saber, the works.

Although, if the weather is too bad, I might rethink. Where we're staying in London, is a 45 minute journey in.

4. Darth_Konikus

Darth_Konikus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2005
    I forgot to say that we're going to the 11:35 p.m. showing on the 19th at Leicester Square. I meant to say before that it might be good to all meet up an hour or so before hand so we can all laugh at each other and have a drink. :)

5. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    I'm going to see it at that time with my husband and a mate of mine. I'm going as a Jedi knight, my husband's going as Darth Vader and my mate's not sure what she's going as yet. It's a good idea to meet up a few hours beforehand and say hi. If anybody else is up for that, send me an e-mail and we'll arrange where to meet at Leicester Square. I don't think it'll be too hard to recognise each other if we're dressed up. Dressed up or not though, it's gonna be beeping excellent!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.