main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May 2 gathering in Indy

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Bujo, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hello-

I've been spying here and there that there might be a number of people down in Indianapolis on Thursday night before Celeb II. I was just wondering if this is true. I'm hearing about a meeting, etc. and didn't really know about this until just now (guess I haven't been as up to date as I'd thought). If this is the case, let me know. Right now I'm only slated to be in Indy on Friday night at the Marriott. My friend and I were planning on driving EARLY Friday morning to Indy (leaving Milwaukee around 4:00am or so). As much fun as that weekend is going to be, it is most definitely going to be a very long one as well. We were playing Saturday night by ear and were going to decide what to do when it came to crunch time, whether to stay an additional night or bail.

Let me know what the tentative details are with May 2.

2. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Hey Bujo! If you get a chance, look over at the Wisconsin force website.(you can access it by going to the thread that was fanforce website) Information will be posted there, but right now the plan is to meet Fri. May 3, at 8p.m. by the Chicago fanforce table. Since you didn't get to meet anyone Sat. look for people gathering at that place and join in or just ask if we are the wis. group. Things are still up in the air as to if we are going to the fanforce party or just hanging out together, go to dinner or something, whatever. But the vital info is May 3, 8 pm, by the chicago table. That will be posted the last week of April here and will be up at the site in a couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.