main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY May 25th BMA plans and then some...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    sweetness!

Where abouts you looking? Im tired of living on Long Island.. so make it an interesting place! The further away from home, the better!

Hmm i think 2 SW crazed fans can live together... it is possible....atleast we would always have something to talk about!

2. Anaquinne

Anaquinne Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    Ooh, do you gotta be a SWNYC member to get in on this? Cause if not, count me in! Now let's see if I can throw together a bootleg costume by Saturday...

3. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Nope you dont need to be a member! Come come!!

4. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    Where abouts you looking?

manhattan or brooklyn, preferably. the closer to campus, the better - i have enough trouble getting to class when i live a ten-minute walk away that i don't really want to think about how rarely i'd go if there was a long train ride involved. one of my friends wants to get an apartment soon too, but i think she's insane enough to survive two star wars whores ( ;) ) in the same house as her. besides, 3-bedrooms start getting a lot cheaper per person than 2-bedrooms.

of course, the only problem is that i'm spending the $2000 or so i'd need for an apartment deposit on summer housing... :p

5. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    It is best to be a SWNYC Member if you plan on attending any SWNYC events.

6. Jedi_Samantha

Feb 15, 2002
    Doesn't matter to me... Either or would be cool. I could always apply to NYIT and study Meteorology there! Just getting in there might be the problem. See the problem with me is, i have no money saved. No money for security deposit or anything. Grrr....I'll live in the living room if necesary! lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.