main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA May 4th- Iron Man Matinee in lieu of regular meeting?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Should we make a plan to do this instead of our regualar monthly meeting? If so, we need to decide which Theater and whether to pre-order tickets if possible. I know that the new Everett Mall theater is usually the least busy when it comes to new releases for some reason. But if we want to go father South, Lowes at Alderwood Mall and Mountlake 9 both have tickets up on fandango currently.

I have never been to mountlake 9, has anyone else here? is it a good or a crappy theater? I prefer to go to a place with the newer seating myself.

2. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
  3. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Alderwood sounds good to me!
    (The Cinerama is also selling advanced tickets- but I do like the free parking of Alderwood!)

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Reposting this info from another thread in case noone sees it there:
    we were talking about going to Loews at Alderwood to see Iron Man, but the last matinee there on Sunday is at 11:30 am. Too early for me, how do people feel about going to the theater in Everett at the Everett mall? They have a 2:00 and a 2:30 show both still at Matinee prices. I also think we wouldn?t have to pre-buy tickets if we go there .

5. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    At Alderwood AMC Lowes theater there are 5 other matinee times: 12:20, 1:00, 1:50, 2:30, and 3:20 on Sunday (Matinee prices end at 4pm), so Alderwood still seems viable.

6. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Works for me. How's 2:30 for all the late night partiers? [face_peace]

7. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Alderwood would work better than Everett. That is a little further south for those traveling up from Renton and even Tacoma for Joey. I'm all for Alderwood, AMC on Sunday. :D
    If the 2:30's have it then I'll be there! :D

8. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi everyone. The 2:30 would be really great as I'm coming from Shelton, visiting my sister. I'm going to Powells book store with the science fiction society today. Alderwood would be good. See you then.

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Sounds good! I was only going by the fact alderwood times after noon weren't in parenthesis on yahoo movie site.

If movie time is 2:30 should we all meet up outside at 2pm?

10. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    That sounds about right! :D See ya all tomorrow~!

11. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    I will be there at about 1:45pm tomorrow. Already got my ticket. :)

12. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I will be there at 2:00 as well. I'm still coming from Shelton but I will give myself at least two hours to get there. See everyone then.

13. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Hey people,
    Sorry but I won't be there. Rick and I decided to go see a movie since neither of us could do the yardwork we'd planned to do that day due to the rain.
    The only movie worth seeing was Iron Man so we already saw it. You will LOVE it! it is a great movie! I would go see it again it was so good but now I need to do the chores around the house that did not get done yesterday. Have a great time you guys!

14. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Sorry you can't make it Cate!
    I got my ticket already, so I will see the rest of you there! Might even stop at the Toys R Us on the way!

15. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Loved the movie! Good to see everyone!
    I now want to get the Galactic Heroes Tony Stark / Iron Man figure! If you find one I'll gladly pay you for the effort at the next SARLACC meeting! http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV78310A#LargeImage

16. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I'm glad you liked the movie. It was so good, Rick and I are going to go see it again, but after the crowds die down a bit.
    Kinda bummed that I didn't get a chance to see some new faces (or faces I know but don't have them connected in my mind to their screen name :) ) But since Rick and I spent Saturday together instead of doing the stufff that needed doing at our respective abodes, I had to do it all on sunday. It was nice that the weather cooperated with me so I could mow the lawn in the sun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.