main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY May 4th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by 11-11, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    I know that the next couple of weeks are probably busy for most of you with Conglomeration, Easter, Derby, Free Comic Book Day, Mother?s Day and Wonderfest, but I?d still like to throw this idea out there anyway.

For a couple of years now some of you have talked periodically about getting together for May the 4th and watching the movies. Recently, a great fan-made set of ?making of? videos has been completed for the original trilogy (which has been discussed at previous book club meetings). It got me thinking that this would be an entertaining/educational way to celebrate the day. Jammies has mentioned that he could stream these to a TV from his laptop. Of course we wouldn?t have to do this on the Thursday that May 4th falls on this year, but whenever people have the time in the not too distant future, it could be a pretty fun way to celebrate. Thoughts?

Mika-- Zannah has said you may also have a great May 4th plan you've been working out. Please post any ideas you've had in mind!:)

2. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    well it looks like the 4th falls on a Wednesday so if anything is going on that day count me in!!!!

3. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Sorry. Meant to say Wednesday. Thanks Xanatos!:)

4. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks 11-11. I had an idea for something but Zannah and I are still in discussion. I'll post once we get something hammered out.

Thanks for the reminder on Free Comic Book Day. I've been pretty focused on Conglomeration I kind of dropped the ball on it.

5. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Okay, I think Zannah and I have it worked out. Please see the thread for "May Meet and Eat"

6. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks Mika!!

Hey Eleven, I'm going to call you tonight about all of this. I love the idea you threw out above. We need to correlate. [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.