main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY May 4th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Jan 27, 2014.

1. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    since this date has been dubbed National Star Wars Day ughhhh lol, is anyone else wanting to get together for this to celebrate all things star wars? It was something I was kicking around a long time ago, but just recently remembered. Maybe find a decent place like a restaurant or someones house, watch the movies throughout the day and have everyone bring food or maybe go in on some food and have it delivered/catered/etc. Technically it doesn't even have to be on the 4th... since the first film came out on May 25th we could have it then... any thoughts??

[​IMG]

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Nothing official yet but I do usually try and schedule something around there. Derby and Free Comic Book Day always seem to get in the way. Plus this year the 4th falls on a Sunday. Maybe something for Monday Cinco de Mayo. But like you said there's also May 25th which is also Geek Pride Day...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Pride_Day
    ...and George Lucas' birthday is May 14th.

3. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    well how about the 25th then.... seems to fit a little better now that I know about Geek Pride Day :)