main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May 7th Dinner

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    How does the Saturday the 7th sound for everyone? Maybe we'll get together, have a little dinner, go watch a movie or something. At least get together and talk about a line party for Ep3 coming up.

2. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Aw, I'll be busy from 2:00-5:30 doing auditions for my new movie (for NP2k.com studio film festival contest)

sorry, don't think i can make it

[face_plain]

3. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    um.. aren't you in another state? Might be a bit of a drive even if you could do it. Hey btw, you should submit a film for our 20 dollar film fest.

4. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Um. Ok. Is there any interest in meeting up on Saturday then?

If there isn't, we'll just postpone it for the Line party for Ep 3

5. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    I would be genuinely interested, but I have a party to attend at about 4pm and I'm not really sure on how long it is exactly going to last. :(

As for the line party....any specifics on it yet? I have tickets purchased with Fandango, but of course I really have no idea how it is all going to work. I have never gotten tickets on Fandango. Are we still going to have to wait in line?

6. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    No. The line party is merely just to be there, hanging with fellow geeks. Much like the peopel that have been waiting for months, people online probably got their tickets first. More info coming.

7. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Well I guess I could always call the theater and find out what they have to say about it and then let you all know. I have to work on Wednesday and Thursday....so can you just imagine how I'm going to feel at work at 6:30am?

Joyful

8. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    All details are worked out for the line party. I had to verify everything with the theater manager, and he's been out for a bit. We are goooooood.

We'll be out there all afternoon, and there will be some folks in costume. should be fun, fun, fun.

9. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    we made the front page of the paper!

http://www.enctoday.com/SiteProcessor.cfm?Template=Templates/Details.cfm&StoryID=31978&Section=News&SourceData=Articles_JDNStories&Entity=JDN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.