main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May 9 Meeting Report

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi all,

At the meeting last Friday night, Ariadnae1
    (Erin) volunteered to be club secretary. Thanks a bunch Ariadnae1! I'm sure she'll be posting a full minutes, but here's a quick rundown of the key points:

The club voted to move the meeting night to the 2nd SATURDAY of the month, at least temporarily to see if more people can attend. So our next meeting will be Saturday, June 14, 2003.

The club voted to register ifstarwars.org for our website. If it is taken (which I doubt) we will try for idahostarwars.org.
    We voted to buy the $10.00/year domain name registration and not the $24.00/year with email addresses.

The first edition of the new club newsletter, "Gonk's Gazette", was handed out at the meeting. Ryan L, Ryan A, Adam, and Erik all did a fine job, and I'm sure coming issues will be even better.

It was voted that the Matrix Reloaded movie night will be this Saturday, May 17, 2003. See the thread for more info.

Our "Return of the Jedi" 20th anniversary party will be Saturday, May 31. See the thread for more info.

That's the info that contains important dates, etc. There was a lot more that happened, and I'm sure that Ariadnae1
    will cover it in the minutes....

Doug

2. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I am taking that was a hint Doug. I know I need to get the minutes posted. I will blame it on work this time, but I will have them all typed up by tomorrow night. Once I have them ready, do I just post it here like I would a normal message or what? Let me know man.

3. INDY-RY_KENOBI

INDY-RY_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    Yes; I believe that would be your best bet! :) Thanks for doing so!

4. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    No, not a hint...just like to keep people informed...and I was starting to forget what all was talked about, so I figured I'd just post....

Saw your post, awesome work! Thanks!!

Doug

5. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Thank you very much Doug. I do tend to be long winded, sorry about that. I am, if nothing else, thorough. Dang, why didn't I do better at college? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.