main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson MAY 9TH FWHS ORCHESTRA CONCERT - Vader speaks!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by thatsMISTERwookiee, Apr 18, 2007.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    ah .. Okay :)

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Okay, one Jedi coming tomorrow.

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003

4. FORCEinept

FORCEinept Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2006
    hahah...

5. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Just a reminder, we NEED TO BE THERE AT 5:00 PM to rehearse and walk through who will be where. This event is going to be a tad more complicated than just walking out of a door, like last time

Mike, you'll be in a sound booth at the back using what they've nicknamed "the voice of God". It should sound great.

Dustin, the Band Director wants both Vader and the stormtrooper on stage for the skit. All the trooper will do is stand guard for Vader. I don't know which you plan to be, last time you were the trooper, so it's your choice.

We may need a couple more lightsabers. I'll bring both of mine, but the Band Director will be using the red one, leaving the green available. No Hasbro sabers tonight, please, although we MIGHT NEED one for the Band Director(if he cannot conduct with a regular heavy lightsaber).

Jedi/Sith, I know where I would like to place you, my chief concern is how well you'll be able to see, masked ones.

Again, FIVE O'CLOCK PM, we need to BE THERE FOR REHEARSAL.

6. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    thanks everyone who came, this was great! the Jedi and their sabers looked awesmoe, and Vader conducting was hilarious, Jack pester that guy for the video!!

7. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Which video are you talking about? I was back in the sound booth with the tech guys and I saw how hard they were all working. At one point, the projector on the roof turned off and somebody had to go onto the catwalk, find a long stick, and turn on the projector with the stick hanging from the top. But hey, the techs always get blamed for everything, why stop now? (Sorry if sound mad, I'm not)

But in all seriousness, I think this thing went great and with the exception of the walking/stepping malfunction, everything went surprisingly smooth. Give yourselves pats on the backs, or whatever.

8. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    alwats gotta find a way to nay say dontcha?! Thanks for focuing the attention on me!The "walking stepping malfunction" was because no one told me there was a step down! , at least I didnt go crashing down the stairs.

The video Im referring to is the video shot by the school, Jack is going to work on getting us one.

Oh, and the pics are up

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/Flowing%20Wells%20Band%20Concert/100_2689.jpg]

9. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    UGH!

I'm so sorry I missed it.:_| I think this is the first TFF event I've missed unless I was out of state.:_|

I'm guessing it went well?[face_praying]

10. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    no kidding...

I thought it was today (thurs) for some reason...shoulda checked here on tues... sorry guys.

Glad it went well though. =D=

11. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    jack, any luck with the video>?

12. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    I have the videotape with me now. Picked it up yesterday. Thanks for reminding me, I had forgot.