Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Apr 25, 2007.
If I'm able to go, I will have been up since 2 a.m. so I feel your pain Damian.
I*ll be going, so Ill get a vehicle that can hold at least four plus gear if anyone wants to join me.
Actually, leaving at 5:00 AM was what I was planning to do.
Can I ride with you then?
it dont look as though we can make this event, sorry guys. if the ultrasaber guys would have given me a job over there, then i would already be there for it but..... anyway sorry we cant make this one. man i had the toughest time gettin my kids up for the Susan G Komen thing. if i even mentioned this to them they would hang me from the yardarm lol
I'm afraid I wasn't planning on going up to Phoenix for the Leukemia event as the parents will be coming down here to visit that day.
I am going to be leaving arounfd 4-5am as well, and have room for four if anyone wants to join
So was it decided? Was the meeting moved to Sunday at 2:00 pm?
I don't think so, nothing has been decided yet.. I was rather hoping we would just have it saturday evening.. when we returned from Phoenix.. but that was just my thoughts.. I am only one soul..
Well, I'm easy as to the time, date, and place either way.
You've got riders, three of them. Cat, Damian, and myself.
Why don't we schedule the meeting for around 4:00 or 6:00 PM on Saturday? Nothing against hanging around with all of you guys, but that way Sunday is left open for other things to do(or that need to be done this weekend).
sorry bout that, I would love to be there, but no way I can make it back by 10am.
I hope to hear all about how it went though. I will be ready for the meeting that evening though, or that night, or the next day, whatever is decided upon.. I still vote for Saturday after you return from Phoenix for my vote.
I wouldn't be able to make the meeting Saturday afternoon, but if that's the only time that will work for the rest of you, I can just give Cat the agenda (and my votes).
What about later Kat? like 7 or 8 or 9? Realisticly I dont expect to see anyone back in town before 6 or 7.....
My parents are coming down to visit, so Saturday afternoon-Sunday morning is taken.
Jack, Im sorry, but Ive had some family issues come up, and I can not go. I apologize about the late notice but I just found out.
But are you coming to the meeting?
The meeting that is in 2 days that we don't know where it will be?
Maybe it is just me, but seeing as I will be picking Damian up at 4:45 AM Saturday morning to drive up to Litchfield Park, it would be nice to know in the next 29 hours if our May meeting will be taking place at Damian's house when we get back.
Not that I plan to lose any sleep over it...
I will, I gotta clean up the mess I've been making.
Well.. Chris had wanted to come to the meeting and I was hoping we would have it later in the evening so he could be there.. he gets off at 9pm I think. so I suppose if we have it when you get back in town whatever time that is..then we can just have it at Damian's house and Chris can come over when he gets off work. I am all for that idea if it works for everyone else, it does not give us a set time really though.. Unless we just say 8pm, which gives you two plenty of time to get finished and then drive back.
I am off at 7pm.............
Whatever works best for the group works best for me, IMHO.
I'll be curt and to the point. If the meeting is Saturday night, I will attend. If the meeting is Sunday, at anytime, I will not attend. I've got too much to do around the house to spend the whole weekend doing Star Wars stuff.
Somebody NEEDS TO SAY this is the day, the place, and the time. 48 hours(or less) notice on meetings is absurd. It sounds like something the french would do.
Thsi is the best answer I have heard yet!