main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN May Collector Club Meeting- 1 Week To Go Edition.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yoda_pimp, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    It is that time again, time for CC. This month we discuss the ungodly amount of CIV exclusives. In conjunction with this some of us will give an update on which exclusives will be in attendance for the June meeting. Up for discussion will also be the Force Unleashed replacement wave for the 30th Ann. figure collection. Go...Repaints!!!! As usual sound of if you are coming.

2. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    ***BUMP***

3. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I'll be there. :)

4. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    In attendance was myself, Cole, and John. We run through the repaint wave from Hasbro that is replacing the delayed Force Unleashed wave. Two of us wore CIV badges and tried to get the other one to submit and try to win the free CIV trip from the post office. There was discussion on CIV exclusives and which ones we want. To cap it all off, Cole was flying around my ARC-170 and I ended up opening my V-Wing (it is the best ship Hasbro has done in a long while!!!) Get one and enjoy. Good times, good times. It was also decided to give Joe's sabers to John to give to Mike at Book Club. Lastly, in a close 3 to nil vote, the Pepsi display was absorbed into the Abell Collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.