main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN May Collectors Club Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yoda_pimp, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    The regular date would be Wed. May 17, but my son's preschool graduation is being held that night. Does anyone have a problem with it being held a day early on Tuesday night at my house? Speak now...

2. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Tuesdays are my Saturdays. I'm there dude...that is if I can safely arrange my landing.

3. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I am not sure if I have anything happening, I will let you know.

4. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    The date will be Tuesday May 16th, 6:30 p.m., at the house of yoda_pimp. I need to know how many people plan on attending so I can plan snacks accordingly. We will discuss displaying your collection and check out Kenner toy comercials from our youth. I will post directions later.

MTFBWY,

Brent (yoda_pimp)

5. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    It looks like I will be there! :)

6. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    Go west (young man) on the Lloyd. Turn right at stoplight at Red Bank Rd. Go straight through next light and go down roller coaster like hill passed Golden Tower apartments. Stop at stop sign at Hogue Rd. Go straight continuing on Red Bank. As you reach the bottom of the hill there is a sharp turn to the right. When you come out of that turn before you start the second curve to the left there is a driveway on the right between two sets of mailboxes. If you pull into the driveway the house straight ahead is mine. People can either park in front of the garage or on the basketball court. House number is 837. I'll have all the outside lights on too. If you happen to be coming from the USI direction then head east on the Lloyd and turn left on Red Bank.

The wife is making me clean house for this, so please come by for the May Collector Club metting!!!!!!

7. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Never fear the Kesh will be there! HEH-HEH-HEH

8. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Darn it... looks like it will be a game time decision whether or not I can make it now. I may have to be at a fireworks shoot off tonight. I'm crossing my fingers that it rains. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.