Omaha, NE May Date

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    With May 4th our next meeting, Uncleowen has graciously offered up his lovely new abode in La Vista for our meeting.
    So I would suggest PM'ing him for directions of course. And there we will discuss (at least) our plans for some of the movie premiers that are scheduled for May.
  2. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    So does most of the OFF now live south of Dodge? I think John & I are the only ones left in the North Side...what the heck did we end up calling ourselves?
  3. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    All inevitably sucumb to the power of the South Side!! Let go your north-dom and take your proper place among us!!!
  4. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Craigrr- I believe it was the North Side Nimoy Fans!!!!!! :D
  5. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    V-Racer: Bite Me :)! J/K

Mark: I think not.

I remember what we are now- The North Side Knights. How in blazes could I forget that? We are the counter to the SSS threat! Word to your Padawan!
  6. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    My apprentice can kick your Padawan's poodo!
  7. azayzel Jedi Padawan

No activity on this thread in a while, is this still a go? What to bring again...
    Dan
  8. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Everything still looks good for Sunday. PM me if you need my address. I will have some Soda and snacks. If there's anything else you would like to bring, you welcome to. See ya Sunday.

boB
  9. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, those of you looking forward to my company on Sunday may be disappointed. Turns out my Mini-Sith, Mahala, has pneumonia. Nothing real serious according to the doctors. It's just the early stages. Depending on how she's feeling on Sunday will dictate whether or not I'm going to be able to make it.
  10. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

is anyone on here going to X2 tomorrow (friday)? i am going to the 3:00 show.

anyone?
    anyone?

hehe

should be good times
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.