main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE May Date

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    With May 4th our next meeting, Uncleowen has graciously offered up his lovely new abode in La Vista for our meeting.
    So I would suggest PM'ing him for directions of course. And there we will discuss (at least) our plans for some of the movie premiers that are scheduled for May.

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    So does most of the OFF now live south of Dodge? I think John & I are the only ones left in the North Side...what the heck did we end up calling ourselves?

3. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    All inevitably sucumb to the power of the South Side!! Let go your north-dom and take your proper place among us!!!

4. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Craigrr- I believe it was the North Side Nimoy Fans!!!!!! :D

5. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    V-Racer: Bite Me :)! J/K

Mark: I think not.

I remember what we are now- The North Side Knights. How in blazes could I forget that? We are the counter to the SSS threat! Word to your Padawan!

6. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    My apprentice can kick your Padawan's poodo!

7. azayzel

azayzel Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2002
    No activity on this thread in a while, is this still a go? What to bring again...
    Dan

8. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Everything still looks good for Sunday. PM me if you need my address. I will have some Soda and snacks. If there's anything else you would like to bring, you welcome to. See ya Sunday.

boB

9. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Well, those of you looking forward to my company on Sunday may be disappointed. Turns out my Mini-Sith, Mahala, has pneumonia. Nothing real serious according to the doctors. It's just the early stages. Depending on how she's feeling on Sunday will dictate whether or not I'm going to be able to make it.

10. sith_outkast

sith_outkast Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    is anyone on here going to X2 tomorrow (friday)? i am going to the 3:00 show.

anyone?
    anyone?

hehe

should be good times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.