main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN May Fanforce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The FanForce meeting for April will be Tuesday May the 6th at 7p.m. at Mr. Gatti's on Kingston Pike. If anyone needs any directions or has any questions about the meeting, feel free to contact me via email, PM, or in this thread. Notice of this event will be up on the main FanForce website shortly.

As usual, I still have no permanent schedule for my job. From what I have been told, this will not happen until sometime after May 16th. This means that just like in April, my job may have me working at the time of the meeting. I will continue to remain in a probationary period at work until May 24th, so I am not even going to make the attempt to ask off for anything unless it is absolutely crucial that I do so until my probationary period is over.

Just cross your fingers and hope for the best guys! I'll be back soon, I hope.. :(

2. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    Arrrgh, that's during finals.....Hope everything goes well.

3. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Oh well, as I expected, I am still 1-10pm. I was offered a shift from 2-11pm, but I didn't take it. I have weekends off now, so that is the only time I could do anything at all, but I usually veg out to be honest. I get the feeling that this will be my permanent schedule, but we'll see.

I do still plan to attend Adventure Con and use the table, but there are issues there too, because the FanForce banner is still floating around somewhere in the country and no one has seen it. It's just been good stuff all around. :(

4. Lighthammer72

Lighthammer72 Jedi Master

Apr 11, 2002
    I'll be there from 7-8:40(gotta leave early for exams next mornin) if anyone else says they'll come.

5. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    I'll probably show up... I could use the pizza infusion... :D

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Sweet! Dammit, I hate missing these meetings! :(

Oh by the way Fenn, I spoke to our technical rep again yesterday and he said that WB is now transmitting in stereo for both analog and digital customers. They had to talk with one of your technical guys appearantly to get the audio screens adjusted, but it's no longer an issue. If you still aren't getting it the guy said it's something with your setup at this point.

May the Force be with WBXX.. In stereo! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.