main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN May FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday May 13th at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike.

As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me. I hope that all of you can make it and I am really looking forward to it.. if for no other reason than it is the first day of my vacation. :D

2. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    I will definitely try to make this one. I miss Mancino's from the town where I went to college and it will be good to partake once again.

3. nomre

nomre Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    im new but can i come?

May the force serve you well.

4. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Welcome aboard, nomre!

Anyone is welcome to attend, so come on down and have a sandwich with us. So, what all in the Star Wars universe are you into?

5. nomre

nomre Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    i dig the expanded pre episode 1 era (KOTOR 1 and 2) and love the original trilogy and the prequals just as much just got back from indy a week ago it was amazing and im 15 and i got a role playing club were we do a starwars rpg at west high over all im a big nerd and i love it

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I was pretty big on KOTOR, but 2 wasn't nearly as good. I also was a huge fan of both the D6 and D20 rpgs, but I haven't played either one in several years now. I have a ton of books for both systems, so if you need anything for your group I might be able to hook you up. Just let me know.

7. nomre

nomre Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    Awsome man im over near west on southerland if a got an instant message adress just email it to me blsman999@aol.com
    Ya i was needing a dark side source book maybe.
    man i had no idea this went on in knoxville
    quite cool this it

May the force serve you well

8. Master_Jedi_Scott

Master_Jedi_Scott Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Jar Jar,
    Count me in for the meeting at 100 percent! I will need some directions though coming in from the west on I-40.

9. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Here's the address:

9209 Middlebrook Pike
    Knoxville, TN 37931

My suggestion would be to use mapquest to get the directions. Not only would they be custom-tailored to where you live *but* they are very accurate. If you need anything more specific let me know, but they are your best bet.

10. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I am just bumping this thread up so that folks know what is going on this week.

Only 8 days to go! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.