main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Knox, TN May FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday May 13th at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike.

As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me. I hope that all of you can make it and I am really looking forward to it.. if for no other reason than it is the first day of my vacation. :D

2. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    I will definitely try to make this one. I miss Mancino's from the town where I went to college and it will be good to partake once again.

3. nomre

nomre Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    im new but can i come?

May the force serve you well.

4. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Welcome aboard, nomre!

Anyone is welcome to attend, so come on down and have a sandwich with us. So, what all in the Star Wars universe are you into?

5. nomre

nomre Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    i dig the expanded pre episode 1 era (KOTOR 1 and 2) and love the original trilogy and the prequals just as much just got back from indy a week ago it was amazing and im 15 and i got a role playing club were we do a starwars rpg at west high over all im a big nerd and i love it

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I was pretty big on KOTOR, but 2 wasn't nearly as good. I also was a huge fan of both the D6 and D20 rpgs, but I haven't played either one in several years now. I have a ton of books for both systems, so if you need anything for your group I might be able to hook you up. Just let me know.

7. nomre

nomre Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    Awsome man im over near west on southerland if a got an instant message adress just email it to me blsman999@aol.com
    Ya i was needing a dark side source book maybe.
    man i had no idea this went on in knoxville
    quite cool this it

May the force serve you well

8. Master_Jedi_Scott

Master_Jedi_Scott Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Jar Jar,
    Count me in for the meeting at 100 percent! I will need some directions though coming in from the west on I-40.

9. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Here's the address:

9209 Middlebrook Pike
    Knoxville, TN 37931

My suggestion would be to use [link=http://www.mapquest.com]mapquest[/link] to get the directions. Not only would they be custom-tailored to where you live *but* they are very accurate. If you need anything more specific let me know, but they are your best bet.

10. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I am just bumping this thread up so that folks know what is going on this week.

Only 8 days to go! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.