main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass May Meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthIshyZ, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    Not much for me, I screwed up and am double booked. I have a friend and his GF coming tomorrow for dinner and got the 'reminder' call today. I'm out for the horse race but will see what time Nicole gets back from East or West whatever Brookfield and make it to the meet for as long as I can.

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    It was good to see everyone again! And even though my chosen horse was scratched, the Derby was just as fun this year as in years past. Thanks for coming!

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Told you guys I liked Street Sense...just too bad I couldn't be there to do it in person. [face_laugh]

4. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    It was nice meeting everyone again. It was a very good time. Too bad the wookie cub got sick and we had to go. He must have taken a bad batch of formula or something.

Not sure what everyone's schedule is like in June. I know we have Father's Day on the 17th and I will be in Ohio the 8th and 9th. I will post a June meet thread soon.

Jorge

5. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    I had an awesome time at the meet!

Thanks to Christa,Drew, and Zachary for being such awesome hosts and inviting us into their home. =D=

Thanks to all who were able to attend and look forward to seeing everyone next month.

And you guys may want to check for more machetes in the woods [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.