main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq May Meeting and BBQ - May 15th @ 2:00 PM

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Man, some of you are raising some pretty vicious kids. j/k :p I had a great time; a big thanks to Bob and Julie for hosting!

2. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    A big thanks to Bob and Julie, that was a great get-together. It was nice seeing everyone there.

I got a shot to the yarbles myself, I'm going to start wearing a cup to those things :p

3. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Yeah I wear a cup aroung the house most of the time. It's alot safer that way.

4. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Thank you for hosting Julie and Bob, Had a great time. see you all on wednesday.

5. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    thanks for having the bbq bob and julie, it was a lot of fun!!!
    i'm glad to have gotten to meet some new people, and hang out with everyone.
    you guys all rock!

6. jedibb123

jedibb123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2003
    We had a great time. A big THANKS to the hosts.

7. frankm

frankm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Hey Cyn,

Check your p.m.'s.

8. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Thanks, Bob and Julie, and it was fun hanging out with everyone! Ken

9. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Holy Moly Super Potatoes! That was awesome! Thank you Bob & Julie! That chocolate stout is still lingering today....It was awesome seeing all of the gang together! Lets do this again this weekend? :D

10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Just tell me when and where

11. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    MEXICO, We can all go see ROTS in Digital and get really drunk and arrested afterwards! Just being optimistic here people!

12. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    I say we find a good place thats open 24 hours Wednesday after the movie and take it over for an hour or so for a meal!

And I had a great time as well! thank you bob & julie for being such awesome hosts... and man, I forgot my goodie tray! I realized when I got home

13. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Julie and I want to thank everyone for coming over and having such a good time. It was a blast and I'm glad we were able to hold it.

And on a personal note (i.e. prepare for the gush), can I say how much I love and appreciate my wife? Without Julie, it wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did. She rocks my world!

And thanks for everyone for bringing all the delicious food and drinks and ice and chips and more ice and more chips. And the chocolate stout. Oh. My. God. That was the bestest evar!

Yvonne, Sonya, Anita - thanks for the help in prepping some of the food. You gals are awesome!

14. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Bob & Julie,
    Thanks so much for letting us invade your home for the bbq. You guys rock! And, kudos to you Bob, for acknowledging all the hard work Julie did. She is awesome!
    Also, Shana, Shannon and Scott(Shannon's boyfriend) couldn't locate you guys when they had to leave, but wanted me to pass on how much they enjoyed themselves and want to come to some more events. They had a great time!

15. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    It was great meeting them too! I hope they show up for more events too!

16. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    I agree, your wife was amazing yesturday Bob! she out did herself on every level, thats why I feel so bad I forgot my goodie tray!

17. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Forget you Bob, Thank Julie for putting up with all of us and being such a great hostess.
    well you're ok I guess!

18. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Thank you to everyone after all the h$ll I have been thru it was awesome to be around people that care about me. Julie you are an awesome hostess!!! That is the most fun I have had in as long time!!

19. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Bob and Julie, thanks for having us over yesterday. We had a great time! Dominic had a blast with all the other kids. Scott, thanks for the beverages. You ought to go into business. The newest micro brew in the galaxy.

20. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Thank you Julie!!! Thank you Bob!! make more of these BBQ's, they always have the best food ever!

21. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    But where was the Red Chile????

22. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I told you, man, it was in the freezer!

Next time, amigo, next time...

23. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    not anymore, i stole it when i took the ice cream! hahahaha!

24. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Yes - Bob & Julie RULE!

Thanks again for letting us invade your home.

And Scott - I think you should start a brew pub...say, "Dark Side Brewing Company" That chocolate stout was DA BOMB!

25. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Not to bad, but I am more critical about my stuff then others, perfection perfection perfection. At least I had one beer left to drink today.

Julie Bob great time, thanks for throwing it, one of these days we will have one at our small house, Brian can play with all the kids around the cactus. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.