main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN May Meeting (Brain storming)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jenson_Cole, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToneLoc

ToneLoc Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    In the LAN Party picture, who is that strap on the on ceiling? My god!! That is dedication.

2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    I don't know, he just showed up with a few rolls of duct tape.

3. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    We know its not X because there is not enough duct tape to hold him up there!!! :-> bam!

4. Jenson_Cole

Jenson_Cole Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Just need to request it off I'm 75% sure I'll make it. What time?

5. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    OK, it will be the 24th. So we have a date, how about a time. If we are going Disc Golfing, we should do it earlier so we don't sweat our behinds off. Say around 10ish.

6. Jenson_Cole

Jun 20, 2002
    Officially have the 24th off from work now. So where at and are we still going with the early morning meet up?

7. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    Yeah, I have off next weekend, I can come. For disc golf, I have never played before but would be willing to try. Or I can bring Ouroboros for a Lan Party.

Maybe next month we could even restart the RPG. I will be doing GM for another group. Just give me 1 game as GM with them before I try with the SW universe. Or maybe some one else would like to try? Hey Jensen, what happened to your campaign?

8. Jenson_Cole

Jun 20, 2002
    Insperation went splat. I also want to get some game experience with the D20 material. I have it all but am primarily a d6 user.

More or less the way the campaign came out appearing to be more dialoge than movement and when I looked at it was like BLEH people won't like going through this.

Maybe I'll go back to the idea though and another factor is when you have it on a computer that gets a virus and don't have a backup it sucks :)

9. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    OK guys and girls it's decision time. Something in the evening would work better for me. Anyone else? I haven't been hearing that much feed back. Maybe a movie? Phone Booth is playing at Scottsdale.

10. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    I just found out that what ever we do I would need a ride. Both vehicles will be in use this weekend.

11. Jenson_Cole

Jun 20, 2002
    Movie is fine just need a time. I should be up and about by noon since we're not doing anything in the morning :)

12. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    OK, we are meeting at X's house at around 1pm. Emp, I could stop by and pick you up, JC, call me for directions. I will PM you my cell number. Vader is out of town so that should be it.

13. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Well, it went down as so:
    1) I picked up Emp at around 1:15 and headed over to X's house.
    2) JC called me for X's address even though I already gave him directions ( I guess he didn't trust them :) )
    3) We waited at X's house for 45+ minutes for JC to show up. We seen a black Mustang drive by twice and we were like, hey, he drives a black Mustang. But it was to late, JC gave up on it and "memorized" my cell number wrong. We all decided that we didn't want to spend time with him anyway. HA
    4) Off to Wings we go for lunch. X's woman went with us and we all orded wings because that is what you do at Wings execpt for X other 1/2. She had to be differnt. X and Emp tried a sample of the suicide sause. I had tried it before and don't care for it. Emp couldn't finish his. His eyes started watering when the waitess brought it to the table.
    5) We headed back to X's house and played some Soldier of Fortune II with three computers on the LAN. It was a blast. Emp was new to the game but held his own. X 1/2 played better than X did.

** Author's note ** All views expressed in this post are of the author. Everything and nothing should be taken as facts.

14. Yakadoo42

Yakadoo42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2002
    Yeah and she's cooler than him too :) haha j/k.
    -Erin

15. ToneLoc

May 16, 2002
    X was beat by a woman?

16. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
  17. vaderisone

vaderisone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002
    Sorry I missed out, sounds like a great meeting once again. Any plans for June meeting? Wonder if any takers for opening weekend of Hulk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.