main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA May Meeting/ Chevy's on the River 5/14

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedidoria, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    This month's meeting will be at Chevy's on the River in Sacramento on Garden Hwy. Usual time of 1pm. We have thrown around the ideas of maybe going to Old Sac after eating, or maybe even going to see Thor. Regardless of the activities after the meeting, make sure you join us for yummy food and good conversation at Chevy's. Who knows...maybe we'll hang out and drink margaritas for so long that we never make it out of the restaurant. :)

See everyone there!

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    ...And did we mention I will be there? You know you can't miss it now!

-TJ

P.S. Tara, have Marric roll to see if I'm getting drunk!

3. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    TJ actually at a meeting?! Holy Chupacabra sightings Batman!!! :D

You know, Priest with Paul Bettany starts on Friday too, so if no one is feeling Thor there is always that one. I could be down for seeing either, I want to see Priest but Thor was hella good too and wouldn't mind a 2nd viewing!

~DZ

4. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Uh, TJ, you should know by now that a roll from Marric for "drunk" will get you a cup of water and a glass of ice.

"I rolled a......2!" "Aw."[face_frustrated]

5. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    And DZ, I think Priest looks pretty good too! The kids actually are excited to see Thor, so I'm guessing that's where we'll end up though....

6. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    '

That's okay. I'll live with that. ;P Also.... given a choice, I'd rather spend my money on Thor again then risk then Priest movie... although it looks Terribad-ly good.

7. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
  8. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ok, so I'm lame and didn't get the reference. I'm old, ok? Chris schooled me on it and told me I have to look for some 8-bit version of it...whatever, fine, haha funny. I get it now. :(

9. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Meeting is confirmed at Chevy's on the River and the 1pm reservation has been made. They have informed me we will all be put on one check, so make sure you bring cash since they won't be able to take each of our credit cards. :)

See you soon!

10. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Gonna have to pass on this one after all, sorry. I'm sort of having a bad allergy day with all the wind. Thankfully my "allergy season" should be over next month. Hope you all have fun, don't forget to toast the "Makers" birthday today and enjoy Thor!!! Remember to stay past the credits for a little something extra too! Marvel has trained us all very well. ;)

~DZ

11. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ugh, DZ, my allergies are horribad too. I feel your pain, Brother, and look forward to seeing you next month!
    (Thor didn't work out anyway...we hung out at Chevy's for a couple of hours and all the showings were still and hour and a half away when we finally wrapped up...we're determined to go see it soon though!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.