main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA May meeting Monday the first

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Same Bat time (7pm) same Bat channel (Everett Ihop)....

and yes, Cheryl, pathetic me would love a ride on the volvo express -:p

Every month I keep saying "This should be the last time -" Maybe - JUST maybe, I might be right....

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I could use the Diesel and then you'd really hear a noisy vehicle. :p

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Meeting Minutes, Sort of

Pretty informal meeting this go-round

Attendance by Myself (Cate), Joe, Bianca, Cheryl, Marlow and Paulie.

Some of the upcoming group events we discussed are

The Costuming workshop this Saturday. Remember- starting Saturday 11 am till whenever Saturday night and then to be continued on Sunday from 11 am till 6pm at Cates Place (PM me for info on getting there if you haven?t ever been yet)

Washington Fanforce meetup in Leavenworth, WA on June 24th ? Marlow is riding up with Mary and Lenny in their RV, Cheryl, Paulie along with Bianca and I will be carpooling up there together. I took an Action Item to post on the spokantina forum about where and when we will all ?meet-up? (still need to do this) Also, For amy and her friend whoare going as well need to know this too!

Urk- I forgot to bring up the buttons! I had better get on this as I still haven?t completed a new buttn friendly graphic!

Also- Memorial Day cookout at my place- We never discussed a time to my knowledge, what sounds good to everyone? Noonish?

Did I miss anything pertinent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.