main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA May Meeting - Sunday, May 20th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I know normally we have meetings on Saturdays, but some of us GGG's will be at a couple of events the day before, so I decided to make it Sunday instead. It will basically be a last-minute meeting for those going to CIV. By then, the schedule should be out, so we can coordinate where everyone will be and what they plan to do at CIV. Of course, others can come as well!

Does anyone want to have it at Letterman/Presidio or Metreon?

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I know that sometimes Letterman is nice, but it is really a pain to get there. I vote Metreon this time since that weekend before C4 is going to be crazy enough on its own :( Then again, don't base this 100% on me. I might not be able to go to the meeting since I'm doing things on Saturday. I usually need to spend some quality time at home on the weekend so it's tough for me to be gone both days.

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Metreon is a little easier, especially for parking, but I'm fine either way.

4. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Metreon is closer to my house. Also, it might be easier for Charles and the kids to find, assuming they can make it.

5. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    YES!!! I can make it...I think. We should flip flop Saturdays and Sundays every other month. Then I can make one...every other month.

6. elmoizme

elmoizme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    I can't make it. I'll be with the GGG for the Bay to Breakers. In fact you guys might wan to rethink the meeting for outside the city that day. SF will pretty much be shut down from 7-12 or so unless you guys don't mind sitting in traffic for hours.

7. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    perhaps if we had it at 1:00 it will help a little bit.

8. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    i might not make this meeting. just fill me in with the bulletpoints and the scheduling.

9. tacblue

tacblue Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005
    Hello,
    I'm fairly new to these boards, SFFF in particular, though I've been a lurker for awhile on the main and other boards. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to attend this meet on the 20th. I'd like to get involved with the SFFF, and I'm guessing that this is the right way to start? If I'm going about this all wrong, please let me know...
    Additionally, I will be driving down for C-IV and would be happy to volunteer up space for a couple extra bodies if anyone is still in need.

10. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Hello Tacblue, and welcome to the Fan Force message boards! Sure, you are more than welcome to come to one of our fan force meetings. Stay tuned for the specifics on time and place for our May meeting. And in the mean time, we ask new memebers to fill out a little profile at our "members check in" thread so that we can learn a little more about you before meeting you in person :)

11. tacblue

tacblue Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005

Hello,
    Thank you very much for the welcome, and I'm heading over to introduce myself forthwith!

12. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I will be there! I'm not going to CV but I'd like to see everyone. I would rather do it in the Presido.

13. Dolfinz

Dolfinz Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    If the meeting were in the morning I MIGHT be able to make it...otherwise, I'll be gone since they're kicking us out of the dorm!

14. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    ummmm.....
    Not sure I will be able to make this time.
    It will really depend on time and if the location is the Metreon.
    My guess is the schedule should be available next week. It would seem odd to wait longer.
    Thank you.

15. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    If we end up at the metreon, how about going to see SHrek the Third afterward? It's going to be playing at the theatre at the new mall.

16. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    I'll be your huckleberry.

17. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
  18. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    "huckleberry"... isn't that a pimp name or something?

19. Red_Mandalorian7887

Red_Mandalorian7887 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    Unfortunately, I wont be able to make this meeting, as I (Drum roll please....)
    Have to work. But please fill me in!

20. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    You gotta see Tombstone.

21. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Pizza? What do YOU want on your Tombstone? haha

So anyway, what time? I have bachelor party that evening and a wedding to get to the next day. haha

22. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    SO WHEN AND WHERE OFFICIALLY IS OUR MEETING?

23. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Double checking on something. Should post in the next day or two.

24. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    "I'll be your huckleberry." Those words need to be used more often. Seriously.

[face_laugh] =D=

25. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    i won't go to sunday's meeting due to traffic on both the freeways and BART.just fill me in on what the intinerary is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.