May Meeting - Sunday, May 20th

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by JedHead1, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Nope, it's not like ComicCon. It's GENCON! *shivers* Actually... I rather go to ComicCon. The diversity is nice.
  2. skye_solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's what I prefer about comiccon.
  3. tacblue Jedi Padawan

Kay_Dee, I'll make it a point to be there. Or perhaps we'll bump into each other at C-IV. I would definitely second going over the schedule beforehand also! I sat down at work last night and went over the one you guys were kind enough to provide me with and highlighted all the things I want to see and/ or do. There's definitely a bit of overlap, so it would be a good idea to prioritize BEFORE you are right in the middle of everything. Doesn't look like there'll be too much time to catch your breath. I'm thinking I'm going to have to draw up my own schedule showing the overlaps so I can decide what to do when... Now I wonder why I bothered to book a hotel with a gym in it... <sigh>
  4. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm sorry I missed the meeting yet again! I swear, I'm not missing them for the sake of missing them... they just keep happening at times when I can't make it. :( My sister and her kids arrived in town Sat night, and we had family stuff all day Sun.

Hopefully things will work out better for me in June! And in the meantime, I'll wish all you lucky people headed down to C4 good luck and a good time.
  5. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    No need to apologize for having a life, Allison.:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.