Abq May Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. varza Jedi Master

star 4

Date: May 18th
    Time: 2-2:30pm
    Where: either Page ONe or Banes & Noble on the west side (I will be speaking with the manager there soon)

What is gonna happen?
    I have no clue. But hopefully everyone will be receiving their t-shirts that day!

Also, any last minute plans for the Anniversary Picnic will be discussed-if anyone wants to donate money towards the cake and prizes, gifts, etc please let me know then.

Planning of June events

RPG?

etc-basically anything else that needs to be discussed....

2. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    OKay I spoke with the manager at Banres & Noble on the westside... it is not a problem at all for us to meet there.

She has us on her schedule for the 18th and will be setting aside tables for us to use-look for a place card with a Reserved for Mos Alba on it...

For those who need directions:

Barnes & Noble Westside
    3701-A Ellison Drive, NW
    Albuqurque, NM 87114
    505-792-4234
  3. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a bump up for reminder that the meeting is this coming Sunday...

4. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not sure if I will be there on Sunday.
    Life has been one big mess. My uncle passed away in NY, so my mother had to leave, but while she was gone my stepfather got sick and ended up in the hospital, so I had to go out of town for a week. Then I had to go back to my mother's this past weekend for a previously planned Mother's day celebration and my apartment looks like a tornado went through here. So I will be doing major cleaning starting Sunday morning and I don't know if I'll be done. I should be there for the picnic though. Just let me know what I need to bring, etc...
  5. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Skyra, if there is anything you need let us know.

WE will definatly see you at the picnic. Just bring you and your family, food and drink for yourself.
  6. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a reminder... only a few more days until the meeting.

Also, if you have been working on a costume or boffers please bring to the meeting-keep boffers in car until after the meeting though, I am not sure on Barnes & Nobles policy of us having them in the store.

I will be bringing my boffer and cloak hopefully-if I can get them done by Sunday... there is always seming to be more stuff to do instead of my sewing...
  7. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    Well the meeting went pretty good:

attendees:

SithLordAaron
    Redjek
    Leto
    Lorithavon
    Wook+Son
    Varza
    Mark-possible new memeber

What we discussed:

the picnic: we settled on a time for the start-12:00pm. we will also settle on boffer fights and games for the day

rpg: we have our first meeting scheduled. We will be meeting at Wook's house on June 1st at 2pm-if you are interested in joining in the RPG please pm wook for directions for her house.

our possible new member also offered to GM the rpg for us and we are going to try another RPG that will be easier..

t-shirts:Lor passed out the shirts to everyone that showed and had pre-paid for them.

an assortment of other topics as well were discussed but those were the main points....
  8. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry i wasent there, i flat out forgot, and remember two hours too late
  9. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    not a problem, seems quite a few people couldn't make oh well...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.