main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by bluestarwizard, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluestarwizard

bluestarwizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    What would you guys like to do for our next meeting? I think laser tag would be fun to do some time, and there's a cool place over by the mall. :)

2. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Laser tag is fun. I haven't done it in a while, so it would be nice to try my hand at it again.
    There is also Colors for paintball, but that does cost more, at least if you rent guns and buy there paint.

Any Ideas on a date yet?

Joey ;)

3. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    This month is going to be hectic for me because of graduation, performances, and other random things...so y'all name a date and I'll see if I can come :D

God bless!

-Malz

4. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Laser Tag would be interesting. Or going out to eat again and hanging out as well so Katherine and I can meet new people we haven't yet. But I really don't know about what there is to do in the area other than shop, eat, drink and go to the movies. Laser Tag is at least something I hadn't considered yet. Maybe mini-golf? *shrug*

Bill

5. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    Like Malz the end of the month gets hectic with school for me. May 6,7,13,14 are good dates from me right off the top of my head. I could probbably squeeze in a meeting at the end of the month if necessary too.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I think the GA FF chapters should get together for laser tag. My group and and the Macon group played laser tag last year and had a blast. :)

7. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    That would be so cool. I've been wanting to meet some people from the other chapters.

8. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    I thought we were gonna do that when y'all did it, but we just never did...because we're lazy :p

That would be a good idea though Mandy! :D

God bless!

-Malz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.