May Meeting

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak Jedi Master

star 4
    We will be sending our little buddy Will off to his new home. He will be leaving us and we're gonna get together at Chile's in J-actionville at 7 pm on May 19th to hang with him one final time. Post here if you can to tell us if you can make it.
  2. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    I can't make the Wednesday evening get together, but I wish Will all the best. Please take care of yourself and enjoy your new life. You will truely be missed.

All my best,

Kevin
  3. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    The Garners will be in Attendance.

:)
  4. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    JediSpike said if he did not have to work that he would be there. He has not got his schedule for Wednesday just yet.
  5. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey All................JediSpike just sent me his work schedule for Wed. & says it looks like he will make it ! He sounds excited about it ! I know he is looking fwd to seeing everyone again ! Unless he gets off early, he will be there at 8 or just a few minutes after. Yes he will be late, but that is better than not at all ! :)

Will, sorry me & Mike can't be there ! We would if we could ! Do great in high school ! Hopefully your mom will bring you back for visits & hopefully some of those visits will be when me & Mike are visiting ! ! ! It's been great having you as a Jawa & you will always be a Jawa no matter where you are ! Take care & remember we love you ! :)

~ Mike & Jerri~
  6. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll be so happy to see terry!
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    It was super fun to all get together again one last time. We were also glad to welcome our newest member, Beth.

We will miss you Will!
  8. NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP

VIP
    Jerri and I wish we could have been there!

Anyone have a report on how it was? Who was there? What they ate? What I would have eaten if I was there? How much I might have tipped upon leaving?

Hey, take care WIll. Have a good summer and we'll see you again soon okay ;)
  9. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    We ate at Chili's. I was there, along with Will, Ron, Ivana (my mom, an honorary JawaHunter, since she'll be attending all of our functions until she moves back to Brasil in January), Austin, Terry, Rich, and Beth (our newest member). Leona couldn't make it since she was working, and Amber was sick. I had the southwestern eggrolls (the only thing I like at Chili's). Ron and my mom had Nachos, and Rich and Beth had Fajitas....I'm not sure about anyone else. Oh wait! I did steal some of Austin's chicken sandwich!
  10. benskywalker1 Jedi Knight

Sounds like it was a blast...and man all this talk is making me hungry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.