May meeting.

Discussion in 'Madison, WI' started by Forcebewitya, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Well There hasnt been that much activity on the boards so I thought I'd post the thread for the may meeting seeing as April is coming to a quick close. As far as what days are out of the question May 2nd is my mom's Birthday, and I'll be at Anime Central the 5th-7th but maybe the weekend after that or sometime in the week? let me know also with school ending there might be a bit of chaos. Well what do you guys think.

Forcebewitya.
  2. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    May 2nd is also out for me, I'll be in Janesville with my Show Choir doing a show at UW Rock County.
    The 7th is another no go for me Thats the Supershow and the Show Choir will be singing at 2pm at MATC. Tickets are 5 dollars I believe if anyone is interested.
    But after that I'm free for any day, Sunday the 14th may not work though thats Mothers Day.
  3. resnictem Force Ghost

star 2
    The only days I am out of pocket is May 13 (Monday) to May 23 (Tuesday). Any other time is free.

Just an FYI, May 6 (Saturday) is Free Comic Book day at Westside Comics.
  4. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    How about May 19th (Fri.) or 20th (Sat.)?

The middle of the month is booked for me (from the 8th to the 18th).

As for a place, anywhere is fine by me. Since it's nice outside, maybe a park or something? We'll have to check the forcast when the time comes to confirm plans.

So, there you go... that is all I have to offer. Pick an actual day and time and place, and I'll do my best to be there.
  5. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    It sounds like we have two choices, well 4 anyway, the 19th or the 20th as Rick suggested which doesn't look like a good date for Val. So we would also have the weekend of May 26, 27 and 28 as another choice
  6. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I vote for the 20th. I'd go to your choir thing Ryan but I'll be at Acen still.

Forcebewitya.
  7. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    thats ok, I have concerts in May and December

so 2 votes for the 20th
  8. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Have we come to a decision for a day, time and place yet?:confused:

I'd like to know before something else comes along.[face_worried]

And I don't see where the days I suggested would be bad for Val. [face_thinking]

Let me know, one way or another, when we will be meeting.

Thanks
  9. resnictem Force Ghost

star 2
    FWIW, I vote for either the 27th or 28th (or the 26th). However, I do realize that the 29th is Memorial Day, and others might have plans for that weekend.
  10. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    The 26th or the 27th sound good
  11. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    sounds good I'll try to take off work. Oh if anyone wants to see pictures from Acen check my yahoo gallery the link is in my profile.

Forcebewitya.
  12. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw them looked like a fun time.
    well we seem to have a date, now we need a place.
    since its warmer but not to hot and outside was suggested we could go to the park we went to last time we were outside, over by Arbys.
  13. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    So... has anyone decided on a day, time and place yet?

Just wondering if I'll be able to make it or not.

Someone post something soon.
  14. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thinking the 27th its a saturday we could meet outdoors if its not raining that is, its been kind of iffy lately maybe 3 or 4
  15. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Thats a lot of thinking, if's and maybe's.... We need something absolute, people... or we can wait until June and meet sometime.

Day place and time.
  16. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    We knew May would be tough, I'm thinking the 27th 2 or 3 at Boarders. Its supposed to Rain saturday acourding to the weather
  17. resnictem Force Ghost

star 2
    The 27th at East Borders at 2pm sounds good to me.
  18. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    actually the 27th isnt going to work for me. I work till 5 and then I'm going to a video game concert down in chicago for a friends birthday. You guys can still mee though if you want.

Forcebewitya.
  19. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    Thats to bad, I'll still be at Boarders at 2, just to see if I get Lucky and find the next Star Wars Book 3 days early. I'll keep an eye out for anyone who shows up
  20. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    which book is that?, btw does anyone know when that new comic series I think its called Legacy comes out? its the one that takes place like 100 years after Yavin.

Forcebewitya.
  21. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    The Book is Legacy of the Force 1: Betrayal by Aaron Alston, its the next arc for the books set after the NJO

the Comic Legacy is due in June
  22. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
  23. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    glad to help, the book sounds great so I can't wait
  24. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    It looks like I can make it to the 2pm meeting this Saturday, however, I can't stay as long as we normally do. I have plans for later that I can't miss.

See you soon.
  25. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll see you there, though I should warn you, they remodeled so things are a little different
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.