main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: York, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I'm looking to see who's interested in a May meeting. It can be as simple as getting dinner at a local restaurant, or we could look into seeing a movie.

I know that Saturdays tend to be good for most people, but I'd be open for a Sunday afternoon, or even the possibility of meeting during the week in the evening. An evening meeting would probably be best limited to just a meal.

Let me know what you're thinking and what dates are best.

2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Sunday afternoons work better for me.

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, here's my thought: how about we see a movie and then grab a bite to eat next Sunday, May 6th?

Spiderman 3 is opening next weekend, and we could go see it at either 4:15 or 7:30 at the Regal Cinema at West Manchester Mall. Obviously, we'd want to get the meal before the showing if we were going to see it at 7:30. The other movie that is out, that I would like to see is Next. The showtimes for Next are not listed yet, but should be around mid-week.

Let me know if this works and we'll finalize plans as we get closer to the weekend.

4. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I would prefer the 4:15 show.

5. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Dave I'm pretty much done. I was pretty excited about the groups joining. But when they split it back up, it pretty much killed any interest I had.

6. lightning-girl

lightning-girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2007
    I have an idea, how about you come and see me preform on my homestage at st. leo's on th 18th or 19th?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.