main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA May Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dragonmar, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    This Sunday is Mothers Day so we should reschedule the regular May meeting for the following Sunday. I'm still up for having the meetings at the pancake house for now. If we get some more people to join we can think about changing it later. See everyone on the 17th if it works out.

2. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Just me again, is anyone there? If so I hope the meeting is this Sunday, as I'm going to put a invite on Craigslisit under groups about the meeting, to see if we can get some new members. I will be willing to take over as CR for you Cate if your too busy. I really want to keep the group going and see if we can expand.

3. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I will try to be there.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Marlow that is probably a good idea. I will PM the Pacific RSA about it and have you listed as CR for our group.
    I most likely won?t be at our meeting this Sunday. If it is nice weather as in the forecast, I will probably go on a motorcycle ride with Rick up north to Anacortes or Deception Pass

5. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    It turns out that I too won't be able to attend tomorrow.

6. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    While I guess it was unamious, none of us was able to make it. The check engine light came on in my car and I had to go to Firestone to find out what was wrong. I wound up waiting more than 3 hours for them to find out and fix part of the problem. So I wasn't done until after 2:00. I had put a post on Craigslist about the meeting, so I hope no one showed up. I hope we will be having next months meeting, as I'm going to do some more posts on Craigs, and see what happens.

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I was watching Star Trek with Rick (after our ride on the bike in the morning- no deception pass though, he had to be home to take his daughter to work by 2- so we rode to Ihop for a late breakfast instead, LOL!)
    OMG! We both loved it! We may have to watch it again, and take our daughters next time. And of course, I will definitely buy the DVD when it comes out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.