main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI May Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by AilesArgentees, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AilesArgentees

AilesArgentees Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2006
    Did anyone want to get together for a meeting or going out for dinner or something at all this month?

2. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    May is always way too hectic for me. My dad's b-day, Mother's Day, my b-day, Memorial Day, my sister's b-day... It's nuts! If you guys want to meet up, go ahead; I won't be able to make it.

3. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Won't be able to come down this month

4. AilesArgentees

AilesArgentees Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2006
    Well, seeing as it half way through the month anyway, should we just skip it and plan one for June? OH! Speaking of June, was anyone still interested in going to the Mallards game on the 5th I think it is? That would be the Star Wars night this year. I think Brent mentioned that he would be there for 501st stuff.

5. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hopefully I can go to the mallards game. I havent heard anything from the 501st yet though...Is anyone going to be at the brat fest on Monday?

Forcebewitya.

6. Cleopatramwi

Cleopatramwi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2006
    Brent, Anthony is organizing a troop for the Madison Mallards game. Check the boards because I know he isn't having much luck getting people for the event as the Timber Rattlers gig in Appleton is the next day.
    I won't be going out for this, I'll be heading up to Appleton Friday night for the Timber Rattlers event on Saturday. Kind-of frustrating that they ended up scheduled a day apart...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.