main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga May New Story Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Noelie, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Welcome to the May New Stories Index for the The Saga Board!

My name is Noelie, and I am the host for this thread.

This Index will be updated daily with new fanfiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list , along with fics from both The Saga and Beyond the Saga Boards
    I will be maintaining this index. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic through PM.

To help me gather the story data and to introduce your story to your readers, please put the following information in the first post of your fic:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK - Jacen/Tenel Ka
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS- Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our friendly moderators:

Healer_Leona
    VaderLVR64
    JadeSolo
    oqidaun

Previous The Saga Index Threads
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    [lin

2. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Stories for May 1, 2007

Title: Obi-Wan?s lightsaber
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: single post
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader muses
    Note: companion piece to Anakin?s lightsaber.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.

Title: Leida Mothma
    Timeframe: inter-triology
    Characters: Palpatine, Mothma, Vader and many more
    Genre: angst, drama
    Summary: A secret once promised to keep is now broken.
    Notes: I don't own SW; it belongs to GL.
    I just play with some of my ideas I had had once. Enjoy!

Title: ARC Trooper
    Author: phalanax

Title: Enslaved
    Author: Anakin_heart_Padme
    Rating:PG13
    Couple: ANAKIN/PADME (They are the same age as in AOTC, Padme is still Queen)
    Summary: Anakin has left the Jedi after an attack on Naboo. Everyone thinks Queen Amidala has been killed, but she has been sold into slavery. Anakin has only met Padme as the Queen and they do not recognise each other when they meet again. Anakin buys Padme and takes her as his slave

Title: The Dispossessed
    Author: Elena

3. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 2, 2007

Title: Fang of Serpent
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: Short story (I'm predicting ten posts at this point and a good portion of the story is written, so that should be close)
    Summary: The lives of a child and an Imperial Officer are changed by the events of one day.

Title: "Lady and the Tramp" or "Mr. Jeeves Takes the Train" (aka THE STARR WORS [ - U.S. import title])
    Author: Don't look at me. It was...uh...that guy. I swear.
    Timeframe: ESB, opening scene, first take, no rehersals, Bollywood stand-ins only.
    Characters: Everyone from ESB, but in ways you'll never want to see 'em.
    Keywords: Luke/Leia, Han/Jabba, 3PO/Fett, Lando/Mothma, Chewie/Yoda (have I completely disgusted you out of reading this yet, or should I go on?)
    Summary: Imagine "Star Wars" Imagining it? Is it everything you remember from your childhood and more? Yes? Good. Now imagine Hitler crawling out of his grave, lurring "Star Wars" into his house with candy, molesting "Star Wars," and then handing it back to you with glasses and a goatee scribbled on its front. This fic is kinda like that. In other words, it is an insane, INSANE parody of "Star Wars", randomly beginning with ESB.
    And don't worry, Hitler will not be involved.
    Now, ON WITH THIS TRAVESTY!!

4. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
  5. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 4, 2007

Title: Return to Mustafar
    Author: epithree
    Genre: Alternate Universe (action, drama, mystery)
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda...
    Timeline: Intertrilogy 1y post-ROS
    Summary: Now being trained by the incredibly knowledgeable Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan and Yoda must face several trials, such as Obi-Wan's return to Mustafar and Yoda's brush with the dark side.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is not mine.
    Notes: This is an extreme AU and here is a brief mention of important events... Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan defeated Darth Maul at Naboo.
    The force has granted Qui-Gon new knowledge and abilities, increasing his Jedi status beyond that of Yoda's. The circumstances surrounding this inexplicable gaining of power are explored during the latter stages of the story.
    And Darth Sidious defeated the team of Qui-Gon and Yoda at the conclusion of ROS, while Obi-Wan was sent to his epic duel with Anakin.

Title: OCs Killing Canonites
    Author: MsLanna
    Timeframe: Saga
    Characters: Andrew Orlando Chalrles (Or Anoc) Gungan, Canonties as required
    Genre: Humour
    Summary: After all his trials and tribulations, Anoc has decided to become an assassin.
    Notes: There is a challenge in the OC Write's Anynonymous. Our OCs are to kill Canonites. the target is given to us by the most honourable Oqidaun. And good OCWA that I am, I will do them all.

Title: The War of Aggression (Jyb's Diary)
    Author: Brentus
    Time Frame: Inter triology/one year after RotS
    Disclaimer: I own my OCs and plot, Lucas owns the rest

Title: In The Best Interests
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Note: This is a series of 100 vignettes/stories in response to the fanfic100.livejournal.com challenge. It will nto go in any particular order, but I will put the prompt at the top of each vignette.

6. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction Stories for May 5, 2007

Title: The Hidden Master
    Author: Darth-Liam
    Genre: Action/Adventur
    Timeframe: In between ROTS & ANH
    Summary: As the Jedi flee the Empire and hide on desolate Planets, one jedi in perticular has decided to train a new aprentise to try and take down the Emporor and his allies. This is the Padawan's Story.
    Notes:As this is going to be writen in sections, I am going to put the story in Red so that people can put comments in between the instalments. If it's not in Red then it won't be part of the story.

Title: The Misadventures of Three Angels ? The Phantom Angel
    Author: JmsBndGrl
    Genre: Humor, Major AU (This is shameless)
    Characters: ?Anakin?s Angels? and their favorite Jedi
    Summary: Someone broke into Padmé Amidala?s apartment looking for a certain Jedi and it wasn?t Angel #1, #2, or #3. Much to the chagrin of their ?neglected? clones, the Angels join in on solving another mystery.
    Time Frame: Clone Wars
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars. I?m just borrowing George Lucas? characters for a bit.

7. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 6, 2007

Title: Perfect Imperfections
    Author: Daenarrah
    Characters: Anakin & Padmé
    Time Frame: Clone Wars, I guess you could call it a missing scene from Obsession
    Genre: Romance
    Summary: Despite the marks the war has left on him, Anakin will continue to be her husband. And Padmé wouldn't love him any other way.

The idea for this snuck up on me about three-four days ago. And let me tell you it felt good to be able to have some time and sit down and write it. I haven't been able to do that these last couple of months. Part of it has been DRL, the other has been just no motivation to write. So I was thrilled when this hit and it started writing itself. Enjoy.

Title: Behind Blue Eyes
    Author: Padmeshandmaiden

8. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 7, 2007

Title: Faded Flowers
    Author:immortalimp83
    Disclaimer: I was sick with the flu when I wrote this. I was trying to think of more ideas for another fanfic. This was a product of looking up historical quotes from my namesake and her family (the Romanovs) and remembering Padme's funeral at the end of ROTS. Please excuse typos or grammer errors. Again, English is not my native language. So without further ado, Anastasia (immortalimp83) proudly presents...

Title: So This Is How Liberty Dies...
    Author: immortalimp83
    Disclaimer: I know, you're probably saying "more historical quotes?" Yes, I love reading about history and I have fun tying it into my Star Wars fanfics...So please read and review! ~Anastasia~

9. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 8, 2007

Title: One Against the Empire
    Author: GauerDesan

Title: Luke Organa, Prince of the Sith
    Author: Sherazade and LadyGladiator45
    Rating: PG-13, with some strong scenes, though...
    Time Period: ANH and beyond
    Characters: Luke, Vader, Wedge, Han, Leia, Chewbacca, Xizor, etc.
    Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction. All characters belong to George Lucas and Lucas Films Ltd.

Title: Technical Difficulties
    Author: DarthJishyWishy
    Characters: An Imperial officer, a clone, and also Vader.
    Timeframe: somewhere in the trilogy
    Genre: humor
    Summary: A Imperial officer in an unfortunate situation.
    Disclaimer: The usual disclaimers apply
    Note: A nice short piece written for challenge 34 for the Random Elements Challenge.

Title: My Master's Bidding
    Author: brodiew
    Characters: Dooku, Sabe
    Timeframe: between AOTC and ROTS
    Genre: drama/angst
    Summary: Dooku is sent to kill Sabe.
    Disclaimer: This all George's jungle.
    A/N: This is wild hair for the Star Wars Random Elements Challenge. I hope you enjoy.

Title: Day to Die
    Author: KoolKoal
    Genre: ... I'm not sure, I suppose it's close to action, but I can see it warping into a mental struggle if I continue it.
    Characters: OC's
    Timeline: Not entirely decided, and it doesn't really matter wink .
    Summary: You should probably just read it, it's pretty short.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is not mine.
    Notes: I was supposed to write the story based off of:
    Quote 27: "Today is a good day to die!" - Sarge, Episode 38
    I think my idea's pretty original, but I don't think I did terribly well on the follow through. I'd definately appreciate some constructive criticism on this one.

10. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 9, 2007

Title:
    Fairy Tale
    Author: Delilah Draken
    Timeframe: ANH, ESB, ROTJ
    Characters: Darth Vader
    Disclaimer: The stories are mine. All the rest - characters and locations you've heard of in TV shows, movies, books etc - belong to their respective owners. I am just borrowing them.
    Summary: Thoughts of a Dark Lord

Title: Lord Of Darkness-What if Shmi returned to stop Anakin? (ROTS)
    Author: fistofthedarklord

Title: After Bespin
    Time Frame: about a week after ESB
    Characters: Luke, Han
    Summary: Luke deals with aftermath of the Cloud City duel, but this time has another friend to help him cope.
    Rating: G
    Disclaimer: I'm just stopping by for a visit to a galaxy far, far away and borrowing some of George Lucas's characters. ;)

Author's Note: This story is somewhat AU in the sense that Han was never frozen in carbonite. I wondered how things would be for Luke if our favorite smuggler was also there to help him through this time.

Hope you enjoy! Comments are greatly appreciated. [face_love]

Title: Otherworldly
    Author: Alley_Skywalker
    Timeframe: POTC: Some time post DMC. AU or speculation considering AWE, however you wanna go with it. Liz has run off with Jack.
    SW: Post ROTS. All the stuff in ROTS happined except for the Mustafar confrontation.
    Genre: Angst, Drama, Action/Adventure (?), Romance (?)
    Characters: Will and Anakin so far. Possible apearances by Obi-Wan, Elizabeth, Padme, and Jack.
    Summary: The Force has led Anakin to Will. What will Will make of the blonde boy that has stummbled into his life? What effect will this meeting have on the two men from completely different galaxies and realities?

11. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 10, 2007

Title: C'est la Vie
    Author: Yodasecretlovechild6
    Genre: Haiku Poems, Introspection
    Summary: Poems about Darth Vader
    Disclaimer: I do not own and I am not making any money from this... in fact I think I might be losing money by doing this.

12. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 11, 2007

Title: Arc Trooper: The Jabiim Conflict
    Author: phalanax

Title: Warrior
    Author: Delilah Draken
    Timeframe: between ROTS and ANH
    Characters: Darth Vader
    Disclaimer: The stories are mine. All the rest - characters and locations you've heard of in TV shows, movies, books etc - belong to their respective owners. I am just borrowing them.
    Summary: The Purges have a prize

Title: The Cost of War
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Timeframe: Clone Wars

13. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 12, 2007

Title:
    Acceptance
    Author: darth_treyvah
    Genre: Drama, Philosophy, Resolution
    Timeframe: Post-ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Summary: In the land of the Dune Sea, Obi-Wan accepts his limitations and must unlearn what he has learned.

14. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 13, 2007

Title: A Jedi's Anguish
    Author(s): Handmaiden-Kabe
    Timeframe: The Clone Wars
    Characters: Shaak Ti, Plo Koon and Anakin
    Summary: Shaak Ti and Plo Koon share some time together in the temple, and happen upon a distressed Anakin...

Title: Dark Artifacts
    Author: Laguna (James)
    Timeframe: Beginning nine years post ROTS and continuing.
    Characters: The central characters are OCs, supported by canon characters including Bail Organa and Jabba the Hutt, with other secret cameos planned!
    Genres: Action, mystery, drama
    Summary: Kell Kaskrin, an exiled Jedi, returns to Corsucant ten years after he was expelled from the Jedi Order, and approximately nine years after the beginning of Palpatine's New Order. Compelled in his return by a recurring vision, Kaskrin meets Surisha, a young woman with the capacity to 'see' strong Force users across space through the Force. She has summoned Kell to Coruscant on behalf of her mysterious employer......
    Author's Note: I've participated in some round-robin fics in the past and wanted to try something on my own, so here it is. A couple of the characters are modified creations from a RR that never really made it off the ground. I hope you enjoy it and please post your feedback: it will keep me writing if I know people are reading.
    peace

Title: Of how a Jedi says 'I told you so'
    Author: Amrita Glittersong
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Jocasta Nu
    Genre: Humor
    Timeframe: Just after Geonosis
    Summary: Obi-Wan visits the Archives after Geonosis.
    Notes: This is actually part two of my short fic collective 'Tales From the Temple', though I didn't think it was as good as 'Of Jedi and Banisters' or 'Of why a Jedi should always look up', so I didn't post it for awhile. I finally decided to go ahead, though. :p

Title: Rise of the Rebellion
    Author: FerusOllin

Title:Lieutenant Levitt and the Grenade - For May Essential OC Challenge
    Author: Onoto

ORIGINAL THREAD: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/23643715/p1/?7
    Title: Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Beginning
    Author: Brandon Rhea
    Characters: Kane Starkiller, Leia Organa-Skywalker, Darth Vader, Bail Organa, Ussej Padric Bac LXIV, Emperor, Palpatine, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Dash Rendar, Mara Jade, Breha Organa, See Threepio and Artoo Detoo
    Genre: Alternative Universe (Brandon Rhea's Alternative Star Wars Saga)
    Timeframe: 2 BBY during the Galactic Civil War
    Author's Notes: Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Beginning is a fan novel by Brandon Rhea and is the first episode of a re-imagining of the Star Wars Saga called the Alternative Star Wars Saga. The novel takes place seventeen years after the events of Episode III - Revenge of the Sith and deals primarily with the seduction of Princess Leia Organa to the Dark Side of the Force at the hands of her father, the Sith Lord Darth Vader. The novel also focuses on the return of the Bendu Order for the first time since the end of the Great Sovereign Crusades and the first major battle between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the evil Galactic Empire.

The author devotes much of the novel to the internal conflict that Leia Organa goes through as she transforms from a young princess to a twisted Sith Apprentice, betraying everything and everyone she has ever known. New Sith philosophies, based on the writings of Revan, Carden Mannux and Darth Bane, are als

15. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 14, 2007

Title: What's A Frying Pan?
    Author: Luton_Plunder
    Genre: Farce
    Setting: Intertrillogy
    Summary: Response to the May OC Challenge set by Yoda's Waiter and Onoto:

Your OC(s) must get his/herself out of one bad situation by getting themselves into an even worse one. The second peril must be greater than the first one (of course), but the scale of which and the solution are entirely up to the you.

I've always wanted to do a parody piece, so here it is :p I found this challenge to be quite difficult actually :eek: I'm useless at compacting plot into a small space.

Anyway, enjoy :)

Title: Tendrils of Time
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé, more to come
    Summary: We are never strangers.
    Genre: Short story 4-5 posts
    Notes: Completely inspired by the book Threads by Nell Gavin. I?ve taken her ideas about reincarnation and applied them here to the love story between Anakin and Padmé. I encourage anyone interested in history and/or reincarnation to give this amazing book a chance!
    Also, a big hug to Gina for both reading over the story and for giving me the title.

Title: Inquisitorius
    Author: karebear
    Timeframe: ROTS, just prior to Order 66
    Characters: Palpatine and an OC
    Notes: A short, rather dark and twisted response to The OC Quotes Roulette Challenge I had #14: ?Well I hope you?re opening a detective business.? And without further ado...

Title: Ronin
    Author: Whiskers
    Genre: Drama
    Setting: Intertrilogy/ROTJ
    Summary: An AU to my ongoing fic. Basically, what had a 5% chance of happening in that fic, does happen in this one.

Here's the challenge" Your OC(s) must get his/herself out of one bad situation by getting themselves into an even worse one. The second peril must be greater than the first one (of course), but the scale of which and the solution are entirely up to the you.

Now here's the entry.

Title: The Spice Heist
    Author: Rau_Fang
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Summary: Running from the law is always bad, but dealing with Crime lords can be worse.
    Notes: This was written for the May OC Essential Challenge, where a character must get out of a dangerous crisis only to be put in an even worse situation. You can find the challenge here at the The Essential Guide to O.C.s.

Title: The Hideous Mask
    Author: DarthJishyWishy
    Timeframe: Early Jedi Quest. Between TPM and AotC
    Characters: Darra, Anakin, Tru Veld, and others
    Genre: Humor and Cheesy Horror (Goosebumps style)
    Summary: Darra's plans for revenge goes wrong

Thanks to Alley_Skywalker and The Musical Jedi for beta work

16. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 15, 2007

Title: Blessings
    Author: Anne_Lily
    Timeframe: RotS
    Rated: PG
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Skywalker
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: Anakin and Padmé have a sleepless night.
    Disclaimer: Much as I?d like them to, none of these characters belongs to me. Lucas is the lucky one.
    A/N: I wanted very badly to write something, so I asked my Master for an assignment, and she told me to write a character telling someone about something that had happened to them, but without using ?said? and writing as few ?is? and ?was? as possible. She didn?t say anything about ?are? and ?were?, though :p
    Thanks to Jedi_Freyja for betaing this.
    A/N2: Feedback is treasured [face_batting]

17. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 16, 2007

Title: HE CHRONICLES OF PARYDOW I: ATTACK OF THE SITH- REVISED VERSION!!!!
    Author: OlorinBokkaido

Title: Dreams Untold
    Author: Handmaiden-Kabe
    Timeframe: Revenge of the Sith
    Characters: Padme and Anakin, plus a couple of cameos by Padme?s family
    Summary: This takes place during Episode III, earlier in the night when Anakin first has nightmares about Padme dying in childbirth.

Title: Battle Royale
    Author: Gina_Heartbreaker
    Genre: AU, Action, Romance, Angst
    Timeframe: AU, ROTS Timeframe
    Summary: Anakin has acheived the status of Jedi Knight, but still has the important lesson to learn.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars and James Bond do not belong to us, we're just fans telling a story.
    Author?s Note: This fic is a crossover with Casino Royale and Star Wars.

Title: Unforgivable
    Author:C1-J2

18. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 17, 2007

Title: Tomorrow Belongs to Me
    Author: palpyisgod2
    Characters: Unnamed OC
    Summary: Imperial Youth at an ?education? camp.
    Genre: Vignette
    Notes: Inspired by a wonderful performance of Cabaret, I wondered whether the Empire had a Hitler Youth-like group in which to indoctrinate the children. This is what came out.

Title: What if he killed Yoda? Could he kill Yoda?
    Author: G_Anakin
    Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars sad
    Authors Note: This story was created by an idea I got while reading a specific paragraph in the Star Wars novel Dark Rendezvous.
    Summary: Count Dooku makes the event of Dark Rendezvous take a major turn for the worse.
    Genre: Who knows? Action? Romance?
    Time frame: Dark Rendezvous, Pre-RoTS
    Characters: Whie, Scout, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Dooku, Asajj, Palpitine, etc.

Title: Dear Diary - A Private Journal
    Author: Baroncoop
    Timeframe: Sometime between Ep III - IV
    Characters:One nameless OC, and one Dark Lord of the Sith
    Summary: good people are SO hard to find.

19. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 18, 2007

Title: Roadtrip!
    Author: Baroncoop
    Timeframe: Sometime between Ep III - IV
    Characters: A plethora of stars including Obi, Vader, Ben Lars, and many many more!
    Summary: Contrary to popular belief, the Death Star and Mustafar were not the only places that Darth Vader and Obi Wan Kenobi fought! Here is the story of one retiree?s journey into old age, and his reunion with an old friend.

Title: Frozen
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: ROTS end
    Characters: Padme
    Genre: vignette songfic
    Keywords:
    Summary:. song fic Padme?s thoughts in the ship that takes her to Mustafar
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.
    Disclaimer: the song Frozen belongs to Madonna.

20. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Stories for May 19, 2007

Title: Bunny
    Author: Star-Foozle
    Timeframe: PT-ish, somewhere before the Clone Wars.
    Characters: OCs (Coda Nikani and Sarama Baka, mostly.)
    Genre: One-shot, hopefully humor.
    Notes: This is for my very good friend DancesWithBlasters, because she's cool like that. Also, Sara Baka belongs to her. Enjoy! :)

Title: The Silent Senator
    Author:The Musical Jedi
    Timeframe: Some time between AOTC and ROTS, before Anakin is knighted
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Summary: R&R for Anakin and Obi-Wan doesn't go quite as planned...
    Notes: Written in response to Ewok-Kenobi's Star Wars Era/Character/Situation roulette. Mine was this: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin, before Anakin was made a Jedi Knight, go on a break to a planet of your choice, but it turns out more hostile than originally planned. As Peter Llewelyn Davies said in Finding Neverland, this is just a bit of silliness, really. Comments/constructive criticism always appreciated. Many thanks to Leona and the other mods for looking over this for me to make sure the boys weren't having too much fun. [:D]

Title: The Gift
    Author: Maeti
    Author Note: This is the first sentence challenge from the From Before to Beyond: Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan discussion thread.

Title: Once a Jedi...
    Author: Magenta_Moonshadow
    Characters: Ben and Luke
    Genre: Drabble
    Timeframe: ANH
    Notes: This is my first drabble... [face_worried]

21. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 20, 2007

Title: Silent Hunters of the Empire
    Author Lightside_Apprentice
    Author NotesIt is my distinguished pleasure, and most profound honour, to present this very first complete tale from the Balance of Power, an epic saga that has been shaped over the course of several years within the Role Playing realm here at the Jedi Council Forums.
    I welcome any comments, to be posted here, but would ask that in-depth contributions or criticisms be taken directly to Private Message.
    Dedication: To Zedd-Vega and Marna_Veign, the players and creators of the central, self-titled characters of the following piece of fanfiction. This story is but a summary of their magnificent works, inspired by their efforts, and in recognition of those very contributions.
    Author's Note: Characters are the creations of individual role players from the Role Playing Forums (RPF). I do not claim credit for their efforts. As such, the purpose of this story is to summarise what has enfolded within the Balance of Power: Revisited and Revamped, using what the players themselves have created and bringing it all together in an integrated story.
    This particular piece will comprise the very first complete story from the Balance of Power, and will thus be recognised as a keystone for the foundation of many more similar works to come.
    All additional information has been taken from the Star Wars Galaxy, from various Expanded Universe and online sources. I do not claim credit for any part of it but rather have intended for it to be used in the summary of a story, which has been shaped by several key players.
    Acknowledgements: I would like to thank the readers of this first tale, and those who were involved in helping to shape it, including such members of these boards as DarthIntegral and the two very special members to which this piece has been specifically dedicated.

Title;For a Girl Named Padmé
    Author: Knight-Ander
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Genre: AU, A/P, challenge
    Summary: A challenge from leia-naberrie, Qui Gon was killed by Maul on Tatooine before he could return for Anakin so Anakin was left behind. He grew up to become a bounty hunter/mercenary. Jango Fett hires Anakin, instead of Zam to kill Padmé. This scene takes place when assassin and target come face to face.
    Notes: In an effort to kill two birds with one stone, this story is also my answer to the POTC quote roulette challenge. The quote I was given was ?Well then, I?d say it?s a very good thing I?m not a fool, eh??

22. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 21, 2007

Title: Vader vs. The Robot Menace
    Author(s): BigE
    Timeframe: Saga, IT
    Characters: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine
    Keywords: Vader, Palpatine
    Summary: In an attempt to alleviate continuing bouts of boredom, and bolster the Empire?s public relations, Vader pitches an idea to Emperor Palpatine
    Written for the Incredible Quote challenge. (Which can be found here)
    The quote was: ?Oh, come on! You gotta admit this is cool! Just like a movie! The robot will rise dramatically, do some damage, throngs of screaming people, and just when all seems lost, Syndrome will save the day! I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were.?
    The names & wording could be altered to fit Star Wars.

Title: The Tortures of Fashion
    Author: NiobeAhsa
    Disclaimer: - Depressingly, I don't own these characters or anything about them.

23. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 22, 2007

24. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for May 23, 2007

Title: Knightfall: The Battle of Coruscant
    Author: Whiskers
    Characters: Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, General Grievous, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, others)
    Genre: Action
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Summary: In a universe where Anakin was never found by the Jedi, the machinations of Darth Sidious go wrong...
    Author's Note: I told you all that this AU may be back again! It's based off of an RPG game that ran about a year ago. The game sadly failed, but the idea stuck in my head long after it was gone. Enjoy, everyone. Chapter II will be larger.

25. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.