New Hamp May NH Mandalorians Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    THATS TWO FOR ME, FOR THE HEAD COUNT. THE EX SAID I COULD GET TORIN EARLY. INFACT SHE TOLD ME TO PICK HIM UP ON THE 19 TH... WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO ASK IF YOU NEED ME TO MAKE ANYTHING SINCE YOU ARE A CHIEF!! BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO BRING SOMETHING LIKE POP OR CHIPS I WILL.. LET ME KNOW. SORRY I MENT SODA INSTEED OF POP.
  2. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    you may bring pop and soda if you desire
  3. Rotag21 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Guy's,

Bad news.... I am sorry but Me and the "Estrogen House" well not be able to make the cook out. :_|

The 24th. in my oldest Birthday. SO that Sunday the 22nd. is her party at the In-law. It to starts at 12noon. I am sorry guy's I was realy looking forward to it. But the misses has put her foot down on this one. Family before fun. [face_tired] lol

I'm sure I'll talk to every one before that party(meeting) so in joy! Have a couple Dog's for one. And someone PLEASE drink a beer in my name. lol

SeeYa,
    TK
  4. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    twist my arm i gust i'll do it for you. that drink a beer for you, dont think anyone els would!
  5. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sure I can drink another for you too. I know how you tend to let loose at thse things anyways...someone has to take your place...
  6. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    A few topics to put on the agenda at the meeting if we are going to discuss any business: New bank account and procedures for deposits/withdrawals, the current state of the logo, and efforts to expand the group....
  7. sy_snoodles Jedi Padawan

I am coming too. I would like to join and help with any ideas and fundraisning events.
  8. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI TO sy_snoodles, WELCOME A BOAD MATE! LOOKING TO SEE YOU AT MEETING.

WOW ANOTHER NEW ONE. HOW MENY OF US ARE THERE NOW!?
  9. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Welcome Sy! Nice to finally see you on here!
  10. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Sy!

On another note, when should we start arriving to the meet? Noonish?
  11. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    High noon is the official start time, but you may come earlier if you want. If you come too early, however, you may catch us in our pajamas - not a pretty sight! [face_sick]
  12. Rotag21 Jedi Master

star 4
    I can second that.

I've seen James in his PJ's and he is correct... it is NOT a pretty sight! lol [face_hypnotized]

Seeya,
    TK
  13. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah... C4 AND Supermegafest! Ack! [face_hypnotized]
  14. Rotag21 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey!!

That's not fair.

You got to see him twice!! What's that about. I only got the "James Show" once.

That's fine ...I see how it is James. Whatever!! You like them bigger.... That's fine.[face_talk_hand]

SeeYa,

LOL TK
  15. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Nice....that's the way to talk in the forum where new folks might be looking to decide if they want to come to our next meeting....
  16. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Besides, TK you were at C4 and Supermegawasteofmoney as well as I recall...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.