May RRS Meeting

Discussion in 'Reading, PA' started by JediSoccerDad, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    That's a go for me as well.

Just a comment on the beer thing. They wouldn't allow me in. I'm still 8 months shy of being of legal age. :p But I would be up for a bite to eat either before or afterwards. :)
  2. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Ah, to be young.. Thanks for making the 'old guy' feel older.. [face_tired]

No problem Steph.. We'll figure something out.. [face_thinking]
  3. xavierrr01 Jedi Padawan

im in. sound s good i ll look for the update on friday.i dont know about anyone else but the excitement is building up for tonight s midnight show. im siked and ready i hope everyone enjoys the movies and im sure there will be stories for us to tell. STARWARS FOREVER !!!
  4. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Cool! If Summer gives us a green light, I think we have everyone who is an active RRS-er at the moment..
  5. esse Jedi Padawan

6. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Cool!

Steph, do you know if we can get tickets for Sunday's show before Sunday? Maybe you or me can pick it up on Saturday...
  7. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Hmm...perhaps. Not sure if they'll be needed, though.

Anyway, Chris(Crazed_Ewok) just got back to me this afternoon. He will also be joining us for the movie on Sunday afternoon. Looks like we're gonna have a great turnout! :D
  8. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Cool!

We'll just wing it for tickets then.. We should know the times by Friday, so we can go from there..

Any suggestions for food & beverages?
  9. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The following times are those for Sunday at the Fairgrounds Square Mall Cinema Center:

10:30
    12:00
    1:30
    3:00

4:30

6:30
    7:30
    9:30
    10:30

I've put in bold those which I think might work, and in bold red text those which would work best; to go along with our Sunday Afternoon meeting.
  10. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll be in Fleetwood at a Soccer Game at 12, so I would say that for me, the 3:00 or 4:30 will work the best.. & then meeting & food afterwards..

I will be at a wedding tomorrow, so I won't have access to the boards. Steph, I'll PM you my cell. Give me a buzz to let me know the scoop on the Meeting & Movie :)

I'll bring along the topics..

Rob..
  11. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright, so 3:00 or 4:30.

Is anyone on the forums? *looks around*
  12. esse Jedi Padawan

How about the 3:00? Does that work?
  13. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Back in Reading, but heading to my daughter's soccer game in Fleetwood by 12:00.

3:00 should be fine for me.

Its seems to be the popular time anyway.. Why don't we meet at 2:45 in front of the movie theater. Worst case scenario, if the 3:00 show is sold out, we can get tickets for the 4:30 show & have our Meeting before the movie..

Well, I'm off to the field.. No access out there, of course, so I'll be there at 2:45.. Hopefully some of my fello RRS-ers will be as well :)

Rob..
  14. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I got there late.. My daughter's game went into a sudden death OT.

I finally got there at 3:00 on the dot & tickets were sold out..

Not sure if you guys went in.. I'm gonna check back before the 4:30 show & again when the 3:00 show lets out..

If anyone is out there now, let me know.. I'm gonna stay online for another 10 minutes just in case..

Rob..
  15. esse Jedi Padawan

I didn't make it, either. I got there a little after 3:00 (don't even get me started on Mapquest) and same thing, sold out.

Hope some of y'all made it. :)
  16. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm going back to the Movies to check if anyone jumped into the 4:30 show & also to see if people come out of the 3:00 show..

If not.. ::sad face:: I guess we will be forced to reschedule..

I think if we do, we will take Xavier's suggestion & gather contact #s..

Rob.
  17. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    "The possibility of successfully scheduling & keeping a RRS Meeting is approximately 3,720 to 1!"... [face_worried]

Or something like that :p

Ok.. We can do this. I know we can. [face_thinking] We just have to cordinate better & have the RRS Co-CR show up on time (my apologies for showing up at 3:00).. :(

So, I think this month is killed. I'm going to start a June Meeting Thread & we will start from the beginning. Thanks to everyone who are working with Steph & me to get the RRS going. [:D]

Rob..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.