main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA May RRS Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That's a go for me as well.

Just a comment on the beer thing. They wouldn't allow me in. I'm still 8 months shy of being of legal age. :p But I would be up for a bite to eat either before or afterwards. :)

2. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Ah, to be young.. Thanks for making the 'old guy' feel older.. [face_tired]

No problem Steph.. We'll figure something out.. [face_thinking]

3. xavierrr01

xavierrr01 Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    im in. sound s good i ll look for the update on friday.i dont know about anyone else but the excitement is building up for tonight s midnight show. im siked and ready i hope everyone enjoys the movies and im sure there will be stories for us to tell. STARWARS FOREVER !!!

4. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Cool! If Summer gives us a green light, I think we have everyone who is an active RRS-er at the moment..

5. esse

esse Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Yep, count me in.

6. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Cool!

Steph, do you know if we can get tickets for Sunday's show before Sunday? Maybe you or me can pick it up on Saturday...

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...perhaps. Not sure if they'll be needed, though.

Anyway, Chris(Crazed_Ewok) just got back to me this afternoon. He will also be joining us for the movie on Sunday afternoon. Looks like we're gonna have a great turnout! :D

8. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Cool!

We'll just wing it for tickets then.. We should know the times by Friday, so we can go from there..

Any suggestions for food & beverages?

9. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    The following times are those for Sunday at the Fairgrounds Square Mall Cinema Center:

10:30
    12:00
    1:30
    3:00

4:30

6:30
    7:30
    9:30
    10:30

I've put in bold those which I think might work, and in bold red text those which would work best; to go along with our Sunday Afternoon meeting.

10. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I'll be in Fleetwood at a Soccer Game at 12, so I would say that for me, the 3:00 or 4:30 will work the best.. & then meeting & food afterwards..

I will be at a wedding tomorrow, so I won't have access to the boards. Steph, I'll PM you my cell. Give me a buzz to let me know the scoop on the Meeting & Movie :)

I'll bring along the topics..

Rob..

11. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Alright, so 3:00 or 4:30.

Is anyone on the forums? *looks around*

12. esse

esse Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    How about the 3:00? Does that work?

13. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Back in Reading, but heading to my daughter's soccer game in Fleetwood by 12:00.

3:00 should be fine for me.

Its seems to be the popular time anyway.. Why don't we meet at 2:45 in front of the movie theater. Worst case scenario, if the 3:00 show is sold out, we can get tickets for the 4:30 show & have our Meeting before the movie..

Well, I'm off to the field.. No access out there, of course, so I'll be there at 2:45.. Hopefully some of my fello RRS-ers will be as well :)

Rob..

14. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I got there late.. My daughter's game went into a sudden death OT.

I finally got there at 3:00 on the dot & tickets were sold out..

Not sure if you guys went in.. I'm gonna check back before the 4:30 show & again when the 3:00 show lets out..

If anyone is out there now, let me know.. I'm gonna stay online for another 10 minutes just in case..

Rob..

15. esse

esse Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    I didn't make it, either. I got there a little after 3:00 (don't even get me started on Mapquest) and same thing, sold out.

Hope some of y'all made it. :)

16. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I'm going back to the Movies to check if anyone jumped into the 4:30 show & also to see if people come out of the 3:00 show..

If not.. ::sad face:: I guess we will be forced to reschedule..

I think if we do, we will take Xavier's suggestion & gather contact #s..

Rob.

17. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    "The possibility of successfully scheduling & keeping a RRS Meeting is approximately 3,720 to 1!"... [face_worried]

Or something like that :p

Ok.. We can do this. I know we can. [face_thinking] We just have to cordinate better & have the RRS Co-CR show up on time (my apologies for showing up at 3:00).. :(

So, I think this month is killed. I'm going to start a June Meeting Thread & we will start from the beginning. Thanks to everyone who are working with Steph & me to get the RRS going. [:D]

Rob..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.