main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May The 4th Be With Us!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by TheYodaPagoda, May 4, 2014.

1. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    May The 4th Be With Us! ! ! ! I hope your celebrations go as well as you hope, mine will be just a simple viewing of the six films, in numerical order.
    I was on YouTube earlier, watching the old trailers for Episodes I-III, thinking that this time next year, we might be seeing a trailer for Episode VII...

2. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't feel like watching the movies. Actually I always do, but when I'm at home I just don't see it as a way to spend a whole off-day. I did watch a couple of episodes of The Clone Wars earlier. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that the whole "May the 4th Be With You" thing has become so mainstream that every list of "trending" topics includes a mention of it.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The kids and I are going to this today.

DarthTunick and Frank T. like this.
  4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    School seems to dictate that this is not a SW day. It is homework day. Otherwise, I would watch at least one of the films.

5. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    We took our kids to the Disney Store. For several months my 6 year old has been trying to tell us he has no interest in SW or the upcoming new SW movie. When we got to the Disney Store he wanted to buy Anakin's Starfighter and willingly participated in the Jedi Training they had for kids. The store employees trained the kids to do Jedi Mind tricks and fly an x-wing through the trench of the first death star and blow it up. When it was finished he said it was "Awesome". My son also had to go tell the Disney Store employees there is in fact a second death star. I guess he forgot he doesn't like SW anymore :p

6. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    AotC was on one station today, I managed about 25 mins before I got overruled. Cartoon Network rules in my house.

7. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    That is ******* awesome!

8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

I'm sure it was a wonderful* day. :D

*hopefully