May the 4th...... be with you!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by MoronDude, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay, so most of us already know there is going to be a second Fan Force meeting on May 4th... and there is even another thread on said meeting. However, first, I think the "official" second meeting thread deserves it's own thread, and second... I get to use that neat "May the 4th be with you" as the subject! Heehee!

So, here is what is planned so far (plans are subject to change, be added to, or taken away from until the day of the meeting):

1. Meet somewhere (Somesone's house, the movie theater, some public place)

2. See Spiderman!

3. After the movie, go to Darth Vitrious' house

4. Play with the SW:RPG character's we made last meeting (build character's for anyone who wants to join).

5. (To Be Announced... if anything)

6. Go Home!

... sound cool?

Okay so, May 4th, 2002 at Darth Vitrious' house

Be there!
  2. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    I think we are gonna meet at Darth Vitrious' house then go to the movie.
  3. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey Protoss, you're online...great to see ya!

Yeah, thats what I thought, but I just figured it would be just as easy for everyone to meet at the movie theatrure too.

4. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    Yep i just got off work. Meeting at the theater would work but i dont think we are sure what theater yet.
  5. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey MoronDude...you left your dice at our house. Don't worry tho' I didn't let Darth Raith touch 'em! We will bring to the next meeting! :)
  6. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, I was going nuts for about a half an hour, until I realized that your house is probably safer for them than anywhere else I could've left them in Vegas. It's funny, David actually said,"Just hope Darryl doesn't touch them." :D

We had such a great time Saturday, that it dominated our conversation for the rest of the night... except for during the puppet show, where the only thing we talked about was how gay those puppets were. Anthony actually went up and got the guy's autograph. I was like,"Why?!? He ain't famous!"

You guys like the new Sig?
  7. DarthRaith Jedi Master

star 2
    Yes but if that puppet show gets it's own TV show later you'll want that autograph to sell on ebay then, wont you?
  8. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If that puppet show becomes a TV show, I will know for sure that Television has ran out of ideas.
  9. jedihunter45 Jedi Padawan

How do i join it sounds like fun.
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It is very easy to join. Here's what I suggest you do (You should listen to me, I started the first locked thread in the history of this forum :D)

1. Post your info in the HI thread.

2. Make sure you are available Saturday, May 4th, 2002 (and be sure it's all day, because we have some neat stuff planned.)

3. Check out the Map to Darth Vitrious' house.

4. Keep checking back to find out exactly where and when we will meet.

5. Be there with bells on... or at least a Star Wars T-shirt.

That's it! We love new people, so just come and join us, and we'll gladly welcome you in to our motley band of Star Wars freaks.

P.S. Don't let Darth Raith touch your dice! ;)
  11. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    19 more days until the next meeting & 30 more days until Attack of the Clones!! It's a Las Vegan/Star Wars fan's dream come true! I'm giddy with anticipation!!!
  12. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    BTW, has anyone notified Obey Wann or anyone else about the second meeting yet?
  13. DarthRaith Jedi Master

star 2
    Yes, I notified him the monday following our first meeting. Don't worry, all taken care of
  14. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay, so we gotta decide. Do we meet at Darth Vitrious' house or at a movie theater? It may be easier to meet at the theater, because, first it will save time insted of going to Darth Vitrious' place, then driving to the theater, then back to his house. Also, people may have trouble finding Darth Vitrious' house, so we could follow him back.

What do you think Vitrious?

And, Sam, are you able to make it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.