May the 4th, change of plans

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by DarthRaith, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose- Jedi Knight

star 1
    They've already sold out for five shows, so it's probably best to get them ahead of time.
  2. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay, like Protoss, I haven't purchased tickets online. I have a few questions.

1. Will they take debit cards?
    2. How does the box office know you purchased tickets?
  3. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Knight

star 1
    Go to Fandango.com and yes they take Debit cards if it's like a visa. Just select Spiderman from the upcomming movies menu or put it in the search engine at the top of the site. It's super easy, just make sure you verify that it's at Green Valley for 1:40pm show on Saturday May 4th. You can print the tickets from your printer at home or pick them up at the theater anytime before or on the date you wanted. Just follow the directions boys and girls. It's easy.
  4. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay! I just went to Fandango and when i found the movie, theater, and time I wanted, I got this message:

Unfortunately, we are unable to sell tickets for this theater at this time. Please try again later. (Referral Code =2)

What the HELL is that!?!?
  5. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    did anyone else get that message?
  6. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    I have no idea, im new at this :/
  7. Rose- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, I have one extra ticket that I bought, so if someone hasn't gotten one yet, then you can just give me five bucks when we get to the meeting on Saturday. Even though I did the promotional artwork, I still had to pay for the ticket because it's opening weekend. A friend was supposed to come visit from out of town, but she got sick, so I have an extra one. To avoid having to choose between people I'll give it to the first person to reply.
  8. Rose- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I haven't heard if anyone needs a ticket, so PLEASE try to post tonight if you need one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.