main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends May the Drabble Be With You (Obi/Qui/Dooku/KOTOR/OCs/CCs...all welcome!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kestrel_Kenobi, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    [face_laugh] LilQui-Gon! That was great! Absolutely hilarious- oh how i wish we could have illustrations!!! Oops, yes you're right of course, it was Tahl! that's what i meant! ;) [face_blush]

2. Stella_Ripple

Jul 29, 2005
    I have another one! :D I love this thread!

Consideration

?You should take them off?

?No. I am comfortable, and it would be bad form. Besides, we haven?t had any trouble?? he trailed off.

?Yet.? The Padawan finished miserably.

?I?m sorry Padawan Kenobi, I know they?re tame, but you can?t take the bears out of their cages- Park policy, you know.?

An indignant snort from within furry confines prodded the padawan into speech.

?You don?t understand Officers?this is my Master.?

Disbelieving looks begged an explanation.

?The ladies of the committee thought he might find The Opening chilly.?

The stares did not go away.

?They all thought he?d find it chilly.?

3. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    aw JL, lovely to see you here - great drabble!

Stella *waves* ...loved them both - the second one was very interesting...is there more?

LilQui-Gon- [face_laugh] wonderful image of Qui!

My Padawan

?Master Yoda said we shouldn?t.?

?And do you always do what Master Yoda tells you??

He pauses, looking into my eyes to find to find the mirth contained within them.

?Yes.?

Such a simple answer. My padawan always obeys the council, I cannot imagine a time when he would defy them. I find myself chuckling inwardly as I wonder again why the Force decided to bring us together.

Obi-Wan surprises me by answering.

?I?m the only one who would put up with you.?

Now it is my turn to look into eyes of blue and find them filled with amusement.

4. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    Destiny

Obi-Wan sits in silence. His eyes closed and his legs crossed. He is completely focused. A picture of serenity. His breathing comes slow and steady. The Force swirls around him; within him...it dances around his head and is in every part of him. His hair, his eyes, his heart, his fingers, his legs, his spirit all hum with it. He has given himself fully and in return he is bathed with light. He offers himself willingly, though the choice had been made for him long ago.

The Force had claimed him for it?s own before he was even born.

5. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    first off let me say that all of these are great! =D=

anyway at the suggestion of both obi_webb and Kestrel_Kenobi I decided to give this a try... here goes

Rescue

Obi-Wan scaled the tree, holding the small animal close. It?s tiny heart pounded against his hand.

?Almost there,? he said quietly to the reptile, ?you are almost home.?

He could see the nest just a few arm lengths in front of him, complete with it?s fretting parents. Obi-Wan edged onto the branch, trying to get closer to the nest. He reached up over his head and set it down next to it?s parents.

SNAP!

The branch colapsed underneath him, plunging him into the icy water of the lake.

A soft chuckle came from the shoreline.

?It?s not funny, Master.?

6. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] Wonderful Jaina! You should stop by more often!

7. Stella_Ripple

Jul 29, 2005
    Kes: they were both so lovely! The first one really captured the master and padawan and second one WOW! What a beautifully vivid imagery! and so true! =D=

Jain: [face_laugh] That was great! What a picture!

8. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    [face_blush] Thanks! that was officially the first thing I have ever written that takes place before the saga... I'm glad you both liked it!

9. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    OK, I feel like a thread hog - but here's another...

I dream of Obi

Obi-Wan.

I whisper his name to myself as I lay in my bed at night.

I dream of his eyes, those eyes that change color every day, resting upon my own muddy brown ones.

I dream that one day he will notice me.

I dream that one day he will say ?hello there? and he?ll say it to me.

I lay in my bed and I think of these things and know that I will never have them. I cannot.

Because I am just a girl to him. Just another Padawan.

Because we are Jedi.

But I have my dreams.

10. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Flying Is For Droids

The ship was perched precariously on a bed of rock. A wrong move could jar it out of it's position and send him tumbling down into the pit on the asteroid. He would just have to wait and hope that someone could rescue him.

His hyperdrive had shorted out in the middle of hyperspace. It was only the Force's will that had kept him from plunging into the middle of a star. The asteroid rumbled ominously and he felt his ship slide further down, closer towards the gaping hole below him.

Obi-Wan sighed. "Blast, this is why I hate flying."

11. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    Hello there! [:D] lol - lovely Layren!

Obi-Wan sighed. "Blast, this is why I hate flying."

[face_laugh]

12. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Hello, everyone! I just found this thread, and I love drabbling, so I decided to take a shot. :)

Warning: I wrote this in about five minutes, and it probably doesn't make sense. Such are the woes of my drabbles. ;)

><><><><><

Field Trip

Youngling field trip day. Qui-Gon surveyed the clustered six-year-olds, a headache forming. How had Yoda roped him into this?

?Master?? A boy raised his hand, interrupting Qui-Gon?s talk.

Qui-Gon sighed. The accident-prone boy. ?Yes, Obi-Wan??

?My shoe is stuck.?

Sure enough, the boy?s shoe had somehow adhered to the floor. Qui-Gon bent down to pry it off. Except it wouldn?t budge.

Qui-Gon pulled and pulled on the shoe, but it took an emergency comm for solvent before the shoe came up.

Blowing out his breath, Qui-Gon prepared to continue the tour.

?Master??

?Yes, Obi-Wan??

?I got to use the ?fresher.?

13. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    ah Nienna - a lovely, mushy piece...you really brought a smile to my face...

You should drabble more often! :D

14. Kestrel_Kenobi

Sep 26, 2005
    Title: Pretty Hair
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi

The sound of footsteps echoed through the Temple as a young Padawan hurried to keep an appointment.

Yoda opened his eyes to see a young, breathless boy kneeling before him.

?Sorry I?m late Master.?

?Humph,? the little green Jedi replied. ?Interested in excuses I am not.?

The boy looked up at Yoda.

?Spend less time on making your braid look pretty you should,? Yoda continued, now with a slight gleam in his eyes. ?Pretty hair a Jedi needs not.?

?Yes Master,? the boy replied turning a deep red. ?I shall remember that.?

?Humph, we shall see Qui-Gon...we shall see.?

15. Stella_Ripple

Jul 29, 2005
    [face_laugh] Great drabbling everyone! As someone caught in the grips of Darth sniffles, I appreciate how these have made me :D
    Layren: Lol that explains a lot!
    Nienna: Oh that's great! You caught the spirit of a field trip (and a harried chaperone) so well! Hehe even then, it hadta happen to obi lol!
    Kes: ?Pretty hair a Jedi needs not.? Loved that line, and wasn't expecting qui to pop in (though i should know better by now!) so when yoda mentioned him [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

16. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    Nice job Kestrel. Qui-Gon does have pretty hair! =P~ [face_blush] [face_laugh]

17. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    that was great kes!=D= i had a good laugh when i realized it was QUI yoda was talking about! i figured it was obi!

qui's pretty hair:p

good stuff m'dear [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.