main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi May The Force Be With Everybody!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi Master007, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Jedi Master007

Jedi Master007 Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2016
    I used to be a member on these boards many years ago.I haven't posted anything in nearly a decade. I'm glad I found my way back! I'm starting all over again. I've been a fan of Star Wars since 1980(after The Empire Strikes Back/ I saw A New Hope afterwards). I love all 7 movies including the last one The Force Awakens, which I thought was a very interesting film because it seemed as though I was watching the entire original trilogy all in one movie.

My favorite characters are Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu, and Qui-Gon Jinn...

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    It's awesome you've found you're way back. :)

Jedi Master007 likes this.
  3. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    Jedi Master007, you just became one of my favorite people. :D
    I havent found many who will put the esteemed master Qui Gon on their top 3 favorite list.
    You should come over to the Star Wars Community, we have fanclubs for almost every charactor. The Qui Gon one has been a little empty for a while, you should come join me. :)

Skiara likes this.
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome aboard! :)

For over a decade? That's pre-2006. So you joined when the PT got released in the cinemas or maybe even afterwards? Why don't you got with your old username?

The boards changed a lot within the last ten years, so if you have any questions or might feel lost, just come back here and let us know. We'll help you. :)

...and in the meantime, you really should follow Cleo's advice above. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

Jedi Master007 likes this.
  5. Jedi Master007

Mar 1, 2016
    Yes, thanks Cleo. I'll do just that. I liked Qui-Gon Jinn because he was different from all other Jedi. He wasn't rogue but he didn't go by the Jedi code and did what needed to be done and shunned all consensus in the process. I will make my way over to the Star Wars Community and seek the Qui-Gon one that you refer to.

Cleo Jinn likes this.
  6. Jedi Master007

Mar 1, 2016
    Yes. The last time I posted was after Revenge Of The Sith. My old username was mjerome3 that I registered back in the year 2000 right after The Phantom Menace. I didn't want to go with that username because it was from so long ago and I've changed a lot since those days. I see that the boards have changed. I'm wondering if I'll see some old users from that time period. I hope so! Thanks! :)

7. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome back! :)
    There are a lot of oldbies here, I'm sure you'll see some!

If you'd prefer to use your 2000 account, you can actually go into this thread and request a username change. Just an option!

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions. :)

Skiara likes this.
  8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    ^That's what I wanted to suggest you as well. Thanks Volshe! :)

From the old times, you might remember that double posting might be counted as spam. If you need to quote more than one user, simply hit reply of the various posts as often as you need it and add your text afterwards. This way all quotes get listed within the same post. But a lot of users are using smaller screens and unnecessary quoting makes it uncomfortable to read, so it is better to tag one instead of quoting - especially, if the post is right above or at the same page. You can tag one by adding an @ infront of the username (like Skiara). A tag creates a similar alert for the tagged user as the quote. :)