main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Maybe Anakin is in the crystal ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DEWORE-DEWKNOT, Feb 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed-Dragoon

Crazed-Dragoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    i say he is in the lambnent
    luke said it felt like anakins soul got sucked out of his body. and did anyone else notice anakin dropped his lightsaber before he was dead even maybe that means somthing..

2. sethyg

sethyg Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 1999
    All of these arguments are awesome. Some cool speculation going on.

While I'm not sure if Anakin will return in the flesh (I'm pretty confident we'll hear more about Anakin somehow soon), I do wonder about the book coming up entitled 'Traitor.'

Vergere has Anakin's Lightsaber...
    1. is she the traitor to the vong
    2. is she the traitor to the Jedi and NR
    3. is Jaina the traitor
    4. is Jacen the traitor
    5. someone else?

3. Sith_Lord_of_Silence

Sith_Lord_of_Silence Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2002
    Luke was talking about his own body though...not Anakin's. It's easy to get confused with the way it's written but the text clearly states that Luke felt like Anakin was ripped from his (Luke's) body. The text even talks about there being a hole in Luke's soul or something...a void left by the loss of Anakin. There is no way that Anakin's in the crystal or with the Vong because Anakin "was the Force", remember? He was one with the Force at the time of his death and the Vong can't touch him at that point.

4. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Ok. A few things. I agree that Anakin is in the crystal. If you disagree with me and say that I am in denial, I am. Help yourselves into denial! Denial is good! Without denial Chewie's sacrifice is worthless! Without denial Ikrit's sacrifice iw worthless! Without denial there is no way Tahiri is ever gonna get a date! Without denial, you give up all hope! Without denial we lose! So deny with me! Anakin is not dead! Anakin is not dead! (Like I said before, once you have convinced yourself, go back to Chewie and Ikrit and anyone else you loved that died in these books and say it again. Method not recommended for real life.)

5. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Without denial there is no way Tahiri is ever gonna get a date!

Either without denial or without holodecks. I've seen many a post that makes me believe Tahiri would get a date in real life on Earth here... :)

6. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Ok, Tahiri could definetely get a date. Heck, Id date her. (Well, then again I would probably date a wookie thats how desperate I am). Im saying that Tahiri wouldnt because she is in love with Anakin. And the rumors about Anakin impregnating Tahiri... please god no. Shes a 14 year old. *sigh*

7. DEWORE-DEWKNOT

DEWORE-DEWKNOT Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2002
    I wouldn't date her. Can you imagine how dirty her feet are. Yuck. I would try to help her channel for Anakin so we could find him in the crystal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.