main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Maybe I am retarded? But answer me this?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Homer101, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homer101

Homer101 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    In ATOC a member of the Jedi Council went to "order a clone army". Who was this?

2. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    This is how I see it.
    Jango Fett was contracted by Darth Tyranous. Jango, under orders from Tyranous, implanted executive order 66 as an in built program as a part of the original training. Any orders on top of that could be over ridden by executive order 66.

3. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    This is one of those convoluted questions. Sooooo, here it goes:

The order was placed by a Jedi Master Sifo Dyas.

Jedi Master Sifo Dyas was dead -before- the order was placed.

(this is speculation on my part) Either Palpatine (aka Darth Sidious) or Count Dooku (aka Darth Tyranus) placed the order acting -as- Sifo Dyas, hense why he could get the order 66 in there.

-K

4. COUNTMOOKULIKI

COUNTMOOKULIKI Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    I think sifo dyas was introduced purely to create confusion for future investigators. My guess is that sifo dyas died in the Naboo freedom war or was killed around the same time the army was commissioned either by tyranus or sidious in an effort to conceal their plot.

I believe it was count dooku who approached the Kaminoans to build a clone army and introduced himself as sifo dyas. It would seem that he appeared as his alter ego, Lord Tyranus when he commissioned Jango Fett for his genetic structure. We're told that Dooku did not turn to the dark side immediately after leaving the jedi order but it's conceivable that a former jedi could gain entry into the temple and corrupt the archieves.

5. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I believe it was said somewhere that the Character who ordered the clones was seen in AOTC.

6. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    Yeah, Count Dooku :p

7. Jesse_Simons

Jesse_Simons Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.