main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Maybe I'm the droid you're looking for...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by somethingtostrivefor, Aug 5, 2015.

1. somethingtostrivefor

somethingtostrivefor Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2015
    Proper greetings are difficult, so
    [​IMG]
    ...hi :) I figured I should get an account after constantly creeping around on this site for fanfiction, and that I should figure out how to use this forum because I have no idea what I'm doing. That is what led me here to introduce myself, so here's a little bit about me:

As a kid, my dad thought it'd be fun to experiment by showing me the Star Wars films in episode order. This had many effects on me and my viewing of Star Wars, particularly that I was traumatized by the scenes of hinted romance and the kiss between Luke and Leia.

I've always hoped that the latter scene would be addressed somehow in one of the novels or comics. Never quite sure how one could write a scene where they're like, 'Hey, remember that one time we kissed before we knew we were related? Yeah, that was awkward.' Maybe Han could tease them.

I've recently become obsessed with Siri Tachi. She's pretty much myself in Jedi form.

One of these days I fully intend to reject a guy at a bar using the Jedi mind trick. It's a major life goal of mine.

I appreciate the prequels, having grown up with them. I wouldn't read anything but Star Wars YA novels set during Obi-Wan's life for a long time.

If you can figure out where my username comes from, I will give you a virtual hug.

I love SW puns and memes, so please feel free to share your favorites with me. I'm looking forward to laughing it up with you fuzzballs :D

Ananta Chetan and Admiral Volshe like this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Somethingtostrivefor! :)

Somehow I thought your name felt familiar, thought it was from a song, but when I checked it, I didn't know that song. So, where is it from?

It's cool that you found your way to us and I hope you will stay for quite some time! :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Men don't realize it but it happens all the time. :cool: Welcome.

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Something', welcome to the Boards. Glad you made yourself known, and great opening pic! LOL.

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards

great opening pic, you'll fit in around here :)

if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)