main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Maybe It Was the Lighting (J/J's daughter and Z/OC's son; 8-year-olds, just a fun piece)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Trin's expression suggested that Saria's attempt at flirting was coming off as a little?childish. 'Uh, yeah, I think Dad said something about it. Your mom dumped my dad.'

*cackles* GO TRIN!! :D

Saria blinked. Her mom hadn't mentioned that part?unfortunately. 'Oh. I didn't know about that.'

No duh. Your mom was a moron.

'She did,' Trin said matter-of-factly. 'Dad says your mom wanted a guy with medals and no personality.'

*sniff* Stupid moronic Jaina.... :_|

'My dad does too have a personality!' Saria defended.

He does not!! :mad:

'My dad's better than yours,' he muttered, if only to fill the air.

Fact. ;) [face_love]

Saria continued to sulk, but managed to say, 'Is not. My dad takes me on trips all over the place when he talks to the blue people. And I bet you've never even seen a blue person before.'

*rolls eyes* Oh WOW....

'I have too, and they're called Chiss,' Trin said knowingly. 'Besides, my dad said, when I'm older, I can go with him to help the refujis on Ennth.'

Tehehee... :D *hugs Trin* I'll take him!! :D I know I can wait till he's 20... *happy sigh*

'You mean refugees,' Saria corrected, finally turning around. She flipped her messy brown hair and twisted her lips in a way that meant she was concentrating. 'Well, my daddy is a super good pilot and next year he's gonna teach me to fly. So there.'

Oh geez that makes me envy you. *rolls eyes*

'I already started flying,' Trin boasted. 'Mama taught me.'

WOOHOO!! :D Be careful though kid....

Saria's anger barely covered the fact that she was crushed. 'She did not! You can't fly!'

Saria? Grow up... Get married... *THEN* slap him.

Realizing his mistake, Trin reached out and tickled his friend before she could try to pummel him. Immediately, she tried to pull away, giggling like mad. 'No - Triiiiiiiiiin?don't - '

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... [face_devil] She's ticklish......

'Uncle?' he demanded, grinning at her squeals. 'Does the little Fel give up?'

Why do guy's always do that??

'But - okay, okay, Uncle! I give up!' she yelped as she collapsed once more.

He pulled back a little reluctantly,

I'll bet. :p

She looked kinda cute, he thought,

Sooo predictable.... [face_mischief]

'Oh, no,' he mock-wailed. 'Not the big bad right hook! Anything but that!'

[face_laugh] Zekkie!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_love] [face_love]

Zekk leaned in, and his conspiratorial smile echoed hers. 'Then I guess Trin better not let your little Saria down, huh?' Then, to Jaina's shock, he threw sticky leaves directly into her loose, nicely brushed hair before sprinting after his son.

*laughs hysterically* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Zekk only ran faster. 'Hurry up, Trin! Nothing's more dangerous than a woman with messy hair!'

Heh, no kidding... [face_devil]

I LOVED IT!!!

I thought I had reviewed it already though... :( *sniff* Sowwie!! :_|

2. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Why are you so prejudiced against Jaina?

:mad:

Jaina Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

~*~*~

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    PsychoSniper: thanks :D and that picture is just so wrong...and yet funny...like so many things :p

Jaid: No duh. Your mom was a moron.

*pats Jaid on the head* calm down, Jaid; we all have lapses in our sanity...jaina just more than some ;) and look at it this way: if jay hadn't married jag, and zekk hadn't moved on into aarie's arms, there'd be no saria...and no trin [face_mischief]

'My dad does too have a personality!' Saria defended.

He does not!!

saria's still young, so her dad's still up on a pedestal. don't burst her bubble too quickly ;)

*hugs Trin* I'll take him!! I know I can wait till he's 20... *happy sigh*

what's with you and my OC's whose names start with T????? besides, i think saria's got her claws in him, even if it won't show for....say.......10-15 more years :p

Saria? Grow up...

she's eight. i have a sister who's eight. trust me, that's how she'd react :p

Get married... *THEN* slap him.

[face_laugh] there might be one or two slaps to jolt him into reality before marriage [face_mischief]

Sooo predictable....

okay, he's eight too. he hasn't learned anything about complexity yet. plus he's in denial... [face_devil] :D

JR: everyone's entitled to their opinion. and you'll find that there seems to be little grey area when it comes to jaina on JC 8-}

~TJF

4. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

we all have lapses in our sanity...jaina just more than some

*gapes*
    YOU TOO?????????
    *mutters something about evil people being mean to Jaina...*

JR: everyone's entitled to their opinion. and you'll find that there seems to be little grey area when it comes to jaina on JC

*sigh*
    Isn't there always? :(
    And Jaid is fully entitled to her opinion.
    That doesn't mean that I like it!!! :mad:

~*~*~

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    YOU TOO?????????
    *mutters something about evil people being mean to Jaina...*

weeeeeeeelllllllllllllll....JR, i love jay. she's cool. but i *am* capable of seeing her faults ;)

~TJF

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*gulp*

So I take it that now is not the best time to beg JR to read all of my so-called J/Z song-fic's?.... :p

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    the timing seems a little off, Jaid :p

~TJF

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    LOL!
    I loved it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.