Mayo Solo Fan Film

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by Sandy, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mayo,

This was buried in a recent post but I thought I'd elevate it to put her on the spot and see if we could embarass her a bit. In a recent post, Mayo said:

"I'm another fanflim person. Actually I don't know when I'll start, but I will soon. Hopefully."

If I read this correctly, you're planning on doing your own fan film (video if Jay is listening in). If this is correct, I offer my services for any CG work you may need. I also have a large bluescreen and Canon XL-1 for support shooting. If you'd like, I'll do the shooting but you'll have to pay for the DV tapes. You get 40 minutes per tape. They cost about $10 each.

Sandy

2. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe. Putting me on the spot eh?

Actually, I may be acting in Ia's film.

Thouhg, I may want to try doing me very own film in the FAR future. lol. Although with dance class 2 times a week and all it may be a while before I would be able to start it.

And I can act, but I'm not the kind of person to set stuff up like that, and I'm definitly not the commanding type. lol.

Thanks for offering, and I'll get back to on it Sandy.

:runs to planner and jots down reminder:

Hopefully I'll remember to read the reminder. :D
  3. TheGhoest Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hmmm, sounds exactly like me. You want to team up on one? I've got the script nearly half way through, and I'm going to need someone who WANTS to do a film, not just wants to do one.

Oh yes, and to Sandy, I would like all the help I can get on my FX when I get to it, which will be about a year if all goes well.

Thanks,

The Ghoest-
  4. Sandy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ghoest,

I didn't intend this to be a blanket offer for CG help with every fan film but will see what I can do. The only open, "whatever you need" offer was to Mayo since I've got a soft spot in my heart for Celtic Dancers. After LOTS, Lord Gita has next priority. I've also offerred CG help for Ia's project although I'm not sure what the status of that is. For all I know, I may be on the run from the law in a year. I haven't projected anything that far out. Plus, I reserve offers of help to people who don't give ANY information about themselves in their profiles. Who are you anyway?

Send me the rundown of the script when you get it together and I'll advise what I can/can't effectively do for you.

Sandy
  5. TheGhoest Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whoops sorry, I didn't mean that. I have to go, I'll post later, again, I didn't mean what I said.

Sorry,

The Ghoest-
  6. TheGhoest Jedi Knight

star 1
    I said it wrong. What I meant to say was I am going to need all the help I can get, and any help would be appreciated. Sorry for seeming presumptous.

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me about my profile. I keep on forgetting about changing it. Soon...

The Ghoest-
  7. Sandy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ghoest,

I'll be happy to help any way I can given the time constraints. If you want to forward me whatever working script you might have to realshades@cfl.rr.com I'll scan it over and give whatever effects/requirements feedback I can. I sympathize with the profile. Mine was blank for a while also until someone nudged me about it.

Sandy
  8. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe Sandy.

About my dance teacher getting arrested, a cop lied about her trying to run him down. She is the sweetest lady and never would consider it. Honest.

She had accidentaly run over an orange cone, and he just started yelling at her. He said the f word like 5 times. I was standing just a little distance away.

Plus there were wee kids from 5 to 10 years odl with in earshot.

He then yelled at her for having her mini van in the parade and was starting to write a ticket. She had special permission to begin witgh. Heck there were older men driving in the parade drinking alcohal. And there was around 100 kids there walking.

My friend suggested we hit him with our hard shoes. I said no. lol.

I may consider the fan film over the summer. That's if I don't go to Italy to stay with a family friend, or Ireland.

But I've started a script idea.

And I have a stupid shamrock on my face. I got a sunburn around a sticker and now tada! I'm a lepricon. :D

I think I should skip my migrane meds tonight. They make me hyper.

bye-bers

9. SeaTrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey.... maybe Gita can write the Mayo movie? He writes great.
    Buzz
  10. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    I write *well.*

I didn't know you had read anything I've written Buzz. :)
  11. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    The Mayo MOvie?

emmmmmmmmm is that a wee bit like the Goofy Movie?

:D
  12. Sandy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mayo,

If this is an accurate portrayal of any policeman's actions I would definitely follow up on this. Any policeman who displayed such lack of control and integrity needs to be removed as he'd be a danger to the public and his fellow policemen.

At least change the title to "The Ultimate Mayo Movie"...

Sandy

13. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe. I like that title more then the Mayo Movie.

:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.