Mayor of Pancake and Waffles Forum Election thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by GIMER, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6

Now, it isn't right to let him just grab the title.
    It should be a fair election.

All those who would like to throw their plate into the ring need to declare so in this thread by 9AM (EST) April 1, 2008

If you would like to post your platform and your stances at that same time, it would make things easier!
  2. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    Why Andalite-Bandit? It's not like he came up with the original concept to this forum or anything.

Arlon, you should run!
  3. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    Andalite-Bandit should be given this title immediately. If you admins don't, you will be forever remembered in history as oppressive tyrants who did not give the people their leader.
  4. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    We received that title long ago.
  5. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    //waits in ring to anticipate the throwing of a plate, especially if it has a waffle or a pancake on it
  6. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    Will Michigan and Florida count?
  7. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Not only will we count, but we will count double to make up for the last election!
  8. Andalite-Bandit Jedi Master

star 6
    Know that any who attempt to run for Mayor of Pancakes and Waffle Forum WILL be exiled from the Pancakes and Waffle Forum once I take over as Mayor.
  9. Terr_Mys Force Ghost

star 6
    I cast my vote for Bob Saget
  10. Zaz Jedi Grand Master

star 9
  11. Master_Jacen Force Ghost

star 6
  12. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I would like to run for this post. I waffle on the issues, but I also crepe and latke. I am non-discriminatory and less power-hungry than the bandit.
  13. The_Face Ex-Manager

star 5
    I think hunger is an important trait for the position of mayor of this Pancake and Waffles forum.
  14. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    As the long-time supporters of a traditional, healthy, and complete breakfast, Neo-Pilgrims are natural supporters of pancakes and waffles. Therefore, I am both pleased and honored to announce my candidacy for Mayor of the Pancakes & Waffles Forum.

We'll see you in Washington.
  15. Andalite-Bandit Jedi Master

star 6
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    We have 3 candidates so far.
    Only 1/2 hour left if there is anyone else wishing to run for office.
  17. halibut Chosen One

star 8
  18. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The deadline has passed and we have four candidates for Mayor of Pancake And Waffles Forum!!!!!!
    Here they are with their stance on the issues.

Please vote for ONE of the four candidates. People in Michigan and Florida may vote TWICE.
    Voting will continue until I decide to stop it.
    For purposes of this vote, Abstain and DEMAND will not be allowed as choices, since they did not throw their plate in the ring before the deadline.

Andalite-Bandit * (1 votes)
    As Mayor of the Pancakes and Waffles Forum, I will improve the state of the Pancakes and Waffles Forum and make it the greatest Pancakes and Waffles Forum on the internet.

DarthIshtar * (1 votes)
    I waffle on the issues, but I also crepe and latke. I am non-discriminatory and less power-hungry than the bandit.

Jabba-wocky (0 votes)
    As the long-time supporters of a traditional, healthy, and complete breakfast, Neo-Pilgrims are natural supporters of pancakes and waffles. Therefore, I am both pleased and honored to announce my candidacy for Mayor of the Pancakes & Waffles Forum.

halibut (0 votes)
    (no comment)
  19. DarthSticky Force Ghost

star 4
    I like Halibut's quiet yet firm failure to provide any kind of information as to his beliefs or positions.

As a legal resident of the state of Florida, I am casting two votes for Halibut.
  20. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    I vote for Andalite-Bandit because I want my car back-- I mean because I feel he is the right choice.

[face_worried]
  21. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    I deserve votes as I have created the thread which has had the most replies (to date :p )

Plus I'm British

And I'm hungry
  22. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    What are you planning on eating?
  23. Vengance1003 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Andalite-Bandit ** (2 votes)
    As Mayor of the Pancakes and Waffles Forum, I will improve the state of the Pancakes and Waffles Forum and make it the greatest Pancakes and Waffles Forum on the internet.

DarthIshtar * (1 votes)
    I waffle on the issues, but I also crepe and latke. I am non-discriminatory and less power-hungry than the bandit.

Jabba-wocky (0 votes)

halibut Mugabe***************** (17 votes)
    (no comment)[/quote]
  25. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.